PDA

View Full Version : Dining plan and dvc point

mousehappy
02-04-2008, 11:56 AM
Does anyone know how many points they charge you for adults to get the dining plan added on to your trip?

Mackflava99
02-04-2008, 12:04 PM
I am not sure you can use DVC points for DDP? DDP is paid for seperatey.
Its based on the number of adults/children living in your room- Or that you say are staying there.
I had my mom coming in ( who lives in FLA, so to get her on the plan, i just said she was staying in our room and paid the amount.

In the old plan, you couldnt do a partial ( like 2 adults for 7 days and i additional for 3 days- its based on your entire stay. I am not sure about the new plan

wendy*darling
02-04-2008, 12:11 PM
That's correct- it is not points, but cash.

If you are a DVC member and staying on property- and on points- you have the option of participating in the DDP or not.

If you choose to, then every person in your room must also participate, and it must be for the length of your stay.

2008 prices "per night/per person" for the basic DDP are $37.99 for adults (anyone 10 yr or older), and $9.99 for kids ages 3-9.

You must let Member Services know that you wish to do the DDP before you arrive.
You must pay for the DDP at check in. You cannot prepay, and you cannot have it added to your check out charges. You can pay cash or credit when you are checking in to your resort.

Hope that helps! :mickey:

DISNEYFIX
02-04-2008, 01:36 PM
Does anyone know how many points they charge you for adults to get the dining plan added on to your trip?

Do you own or are you renting?

mousehappy
02-04-2008, 03:06 PM
I own