PDA

View Full Version : Less than 3 weeks to go!

BigEeyoreFan
02-03-2008, 11:44 PM
Hi everyone - we leave in less than 3 weeks and I'm so excited. It's my DS (4) and DD (5) first trip there. I've created my own homemade autograph book with tons of pictures. I've got all my directions, paper work from magic journeys, ADRs, packing list, daily schedule, and pre-ordering my photopass cd. Any other things you all can think of? Anything I might have forgotten, missed, or advice? I'm really just hoping you all wish my family a great first trip, but I do love all the advice I get on Intercot! :mickey:

Womble
02-04-2008, 06:02 AM
Congratulations, It sounds like you have all the bases covered.

This may sound stupid but, the amount of people who try and do too much and either make themselves or the children unhappy overtired and then irritable are a small but noticeable group!

Best thing relax, enjoy what you can do and most of all “Remember it is a holiday”!
And also remember
:blush:If there are things you miss, then that is your excuse to go back again!:blush:

gauvin4
02-04-2008, 07:51 AM
:thumbsup: Sounds like you have everything under control. Hope you have a great trip!! :mickey:

BigRedDad
02-04-2008, 08:16 AM
Sounds like you are set. As others have said, don't try to do so much that you don't enjoy it. There will be crowds, there will be things you have to skip. Make sure you take it at a good pace, make sure your children get enough rest (afternoon nap/pool is always a good idea.

One thing I always tell people I know is do not stress over money while on vacation. Who cares if you go over budget by $500. You are on vacation. Think of how many other vacations you will go on in the next 6 months. For most of us, it is none. most people can easily find $100 a month to cover the over-budget.