PDA

View Full Version : Easter Parade: How long does it run?

jelloarms
02-03-2008, 11:02 PM
Hey all! My family and I will be taking a trip to WDW this spring. It just so happens that our trip coencides with Easter.:)

I am wondering if the MK Easter parade is only on easter, or does it play for a couple of weeks?:confused:

A response would be greatly appreciated. My mom has recruited me to plan our itinerary.

Carol
02-04-2008, 07:27 AM
There is no special Easter parade.

They may stick some Easter elements into the regular daytime parade - but that is it.

jelloarms
02-04-2008, 07:26 PM
really? I swear there used to be an Easter Parade. Did they discontinue it or something? I thought it came on TV?

DakotaDisney
02-04-2008, 07:32 PM
I am with you Jelloarms, I too thought there used to be an Easter parade on TV for at least a few years.

I work at a church. I am always at church on Easter Sunday, so I have missed the Easter TV schedule for the past several years.

Maybe they have stopped doing it. Or it was just a one time thing????

jelloarms
02-06-2008, 04:42 AM
I really have no idea. I tried google-ing it and everything but nothing seems to come up! Ugh.

Carol
02-06-2008, 06:51 AM
They discontinued the parade many years ago.

SpaceMtn101
02-06-2008, 11:55 AM
on easter day there is a little mini easter parade before the daytime parade ... but it last maybe 5 min or less ... its not very long ... its about 15 min before they start the daytime parade... it was really cute when i worked 2 easters ago ... but thats all they have

TinaAndGlenn
02-06-2008, 07:05 PM
We have been to the parks Easter Week, and they have a couple Easter Floats (&Easter Songs) before the afternoon parade at MK. Be sure to check your resort for Easter activities. They have egg hunts and other family activites (we played tug of war at FW pool). It was a fun (&CROWDED) time!