PDA

View Full Version : Any Beer Connoisseurs?

jeddalynn
02-03-2008, 03:38 PM
My favorite beer is a strong (7%), golden beer from Germany called Holstein. The thing is that I'm in Canada and don't know if I can get it in the States.

Do they serve anything comparable on PI?

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-03-2008, 03:48 PM
The best beers I've found at PI have been at Raglan Road. They have several Irish beers on tap.

I haven't seen Holstein here in the US.

Crow
02-03-2008, 09:21 PM
im always willing to try a new:beer:
thats a big part of my time in Epcot..
yes i had a few:beer:at Raglan Rd. I might eat there in a few weeks.

Buzz_Burbank
02-06-2008, 04:06 AM
Here is a little saying concerning beer that I've always found amusing. Thank you Mike O'Mera. "Beer is food. Food is good. Beer is good!!!!"

CanadianWDWFan
02-06-2008, 08:38 AM
If you get a chance, eat at the Bier Garten in Germany at Epcot. They have the best beer selection in the parks there, IMHO. I prefer a nice Hefe Weisse myself. Which they do have in the Germany pavillion. When there are not any good German beer around I usually opt for an Irish one. Another :thumbsup: for Raglan Road.

If you are driving down, why not take a case of your favourite brand with you.

SurferStitch
02-06-2008, 10:23 AM
I'll also give a :thumbsup: to Raglan Road. Great beer selection.

My all-time favorite, though, is Trois Pistoles. I always have a couple at Le Cellier. We have one or two distributors near home that sell it, and it's well worth the extra cost! :cloud9:

AHOTE
02-06-2008, 02:47 PM
No need to worry there are fine beers available all over WDW. We go to the Food & Wine Festival every year and I reserve at least one day solely for Beer.:beer: You need to pace yourself bit more if you plan to drinks beers around the world at Epcot :D. Here are just a few of the places I've tried.
Ragland Road Irish Pub. I've tried are
Guinness, Tucher Hefeweiss, Murphy's Red Creamy Irish Ale, Newcastle Brown Ale, Smithwicks Irish Ale, Strongbow Cider, Harp Irish Lager, Boddington's Ale, Bass Ale, Stells Artios, Kronenbourg 1664. You can get a 3, 4, or 5 beer samplers there too.
At Boma I've had, Grolsch, Widmer Hefewiess,
Stone Mill Pale Ale, Samuel Adams, Corona Extra, Blue Moon Belgain White Ale, Tusker, and many of the other beers that were listed at Raglands. Enjoy.:thumbsup: