PDA

View Full Version : Boatwright's

julyjewel
02-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Is the menu posted on Info central a current menu for Boatwright's? I heard the menu changed and I wanted to make sure this is the right menu.

wendy*darling
02-04-2008, 12:20 PM
I'm sorry but I am not sure exactly when the posted menus are from.
But remember- that even if it was yesterday's menu- that does not mean that you will find the same menu if you went today.

The restaurants have the right to change their menus and prices without notice.

The posted menus give you a good idea of the types of food served at a particular place and what price range you might expect. Please use them as general guidelines. And be prepared for some differences on the day you dine there.

AND... if you dine there- or anyplace on your next WDW visit- please try to bring back the menus from your vacation. If you do not want to carry menus or they do not have paper menus, take a picture of the menu and email it to us at [email protected].

That way we can keep InfoCentral's menus as up-to-date as possible- only with your help! :thumbsup:

#1donaldfan
02-04-2008, 12:42 PM
From what I remember the menu did not change at Boatwrights. The food court menus have changed since '06. We went this past July and it had drastically changed, but was great. As for Boatwrights....it's still the best breakfast around.!!!!!!!