PDA

View Full Version : Torchwood Season 2

NotaGeek
02-03-2008, 03:01 AM
Saturday nights on BBC-America.

Is anyone else watching? It's on episode 2 ... and a welcome relief to the boring life of television fans!

Womble
02-03-2008, 05:02 AM
One of our must view programs! :thumbsup:

I wished I'd seen the DrWho episodes where Torchwood was first introduced, I've never been a big DrWho fan, but I do like this spin off.

Here in the UK we are on episode 3.

TooGoofy
02-04-2008, 06:10 AM
I'm a fan! I loved the introduction of James Marsters as Captain John Hart...hope to see more of him. I'm also very much looking forward to seeing "Martha Jones" from Season 3 of the new Doctor Who join the cast for a bit.

I like how they have upped the quirk factor this year, especially with Ianto. He's had some great lines in the first two episodes and is really displaying a sense of humor and a real personality.

Womble
02-04-2008, 06:59 AM
I agree about James Marsters as Cpt John Hart.

Does Torchwood get edited for US TV?

Dragongirlx
02-04-2008, 07:12 AM
Love this show:thumbsup:

Looking forward to episode 4 on wedensday (UK)

NotaGeek
02-04-2008, 04:43 PM
I agree about James Marsters as Cpt John Hart.

Does Torchwood get edited for US TV?

Stuff on BBC-America is pretty much aired as it was filmed, although we wouldn't really know since this is all we get to see. I hope not though!

threeh
05-12-2009, 02:54 PM
Just got into Torchwood and I really like it. Thank goodness for i tunes!!!:thumbsup:

handmaidenofprincesses
05-17-2009, 09:12 AM
Okay, Torchwood fans, you all need to go back and start watching Doctor Who (the original series of which Torchwood is a spinoff), mostly b/c I need people to share my obsession with!!

I adore the "new series" of Doctor Who, especially those with David Tennant as the Doctor. I'll be sad when he goes... He's amazing, and last season (4) had some seriously amazing episodes thanks to writer Stephen Moffatt (specifically, I liked the Vashta Nerada from "Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead" and my favorite episode of all was "Midnight," though I watched that one with the lights on!!)

Torchwood 3, "Children of Earth" will be airing this summer, and it looks very creepy, I'm excited :)

(Anyone who wants to know where they can watch Dr.Who or Torchwood online for free, PM me and I will send you a link)

handmaidenofprincesses
05-17-2009, 09:14 AM
Just thought I might also recommend "Primeval" as well... It's also on BBC America on Saturday nights.

The Brits have all the good TV!!

Tick-Tock
05-18-2009, 12:41 PM
Loving Torchwood! I've never been a Doctor Who fan, but tracking down the Captain Jack episodes led me to watch others, and I do love David Tennant.

We've been watching Primeval as well.

threeh
06-23-2009, 01:39 PM
I did the same thing, started watching dr who for the captain jack episodes, but I really like Dr who as well. Now I am watching that as well. Tough to pick who my favorite Dr is.