PDA

View Full Version : Hair_Razor and the crew pre-trip report!

Hair_Razor
02-03-2008, 12:58 AM
So I have 5 days before I leave and if I don't do this now it won't get done so here goes nothing,

The Cast:
Me (Cassi) 29
DH (Chris) 30
DS (Dylan) 11
DD (Isabel) 3
DMom (Roxy)
DDad (Carl)
D cousin in law (Brinna) 19

The Location:
Bonnet Creek

The plan:
So here we go, I am really excited, it has been 2 years since our last trip. So as you can see we have quite the crew going. We are leaving on Wednesday when Brinna gets off of work at the lovely hour of 11pm odd time but a good time to be on the road. We will be driving down form Columbus so we will give ourselves time to stop and rest over night. :car:

Day 1:
First stop probably DTD so that DH and i can trade our 6 day passes in for Annual Passes!!!!!!!!:woohoo:! I'm just a little excited about that, don't know if you noticed. Then it's off to Epcot I saw on the Disney site that SE will be closed the 9th-14th and even though it isn't on here I thought I don't want to risk it. Then possibly go to MK.

Day 2:
I think we are going to go to Universal today since there is the cheerleader competition at DHS. This might change very possible that the kids will be so excited about Disney that we will go to MK. The plan is the adults are going here it's something that my DDad wants to do. My DD is only 3 and my DS isn't really into the big rides yet so hence the reason for bringing th 19 yr old cousin.

Day 3:
Princess breakfast at Akershaus kind of excited for this since I made DD her Snow White dress. :princess: Then it's the whole day at my favourite park! I can't wait to ride the new Mexico ride and see the new movies.

Day 4:
Today was to originally be the MK day however since we might go day 2 we could trade for Universal and IOA. Nothing is in stone for this day we have no ADR's so this is and easy trade.

Day 5:
AK today and no matter what anyone says I think this is a half day park, but I am excited to ride the new Everest ride. This night we are going to Boma, I really think my parents are going to enjoy this restaurant it's one of our fav's. :eat:

Day 6:
DHS I like this park, we have ADR"S for 50's Prime Time. We have never eaten here before so I am looking forward this too. Then finish off at Fantasmic!

Day 7:
This is an open day we will see what we haven't finished at this point.

Day 8:
Leave for home:sadwave:

RedheadWriter
02-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Sounds like you have an incredible time planned! Wish we could have met when I was there....maybe next time! Enoy your time!
Rachel

AbeeNormal
02-03-2008, 03:22 PM
Boy you guys are going to have a fabulous time. I can't wait to hear about Mt. Everest - we missed it when we were there, it was a really long wait (over two hours) and no FP's available.

Have a great time, the countdown has begun:D

baby minnie's mommy
02-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Have a wonderful trip!

The weather down here has been so pleasant that I've been longing to be walking around at Disney! Maybe I'll ask DH about going up for a day...

Anyway, enjoy the beautiful weather, and have fun!

:mickey3: :minnie:

vizsla
02-04-2008, 05:41 AM
Sounds like you have a wonderful vacation planned. Have a great time and a safe trip.

pogo
02-04-2008, 07:23 AM
It sounds like a fun time ! :thumbsup:

Enjoy ! :D

Hair_Razor
02-04-2008, 04:44 PM
Sounds like you have an incredible time planned! Wish we could have met when I was there....maybe next time! Enoy your time!
Rachel

I will be there again in Sept 28/Oct.3 maybe then?

dolphinmickey9170
02-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Sounds like you have a great trip planned. Have a safe one and tell us all about it when you come home.:mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
02-05-2008, 03:01 PM
Your plans look great! Wishing you safe travels and lots of fun! :mickey:

Hair_Razor
02-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Thanks everyone, I might try to report while I'm there. It depends on how tired I am at night and the internet options at my resort. I leave at midnight! Can't wait!:cloud9:

wdwfan#1
02-07-2008, 10:06 AM
have a great time and a nice break from the cold weather!!!!!:mickey:

DrWorm2008
02-07-2008, 11:04 AM
:thumbsup:

faline
02-07-2008, 02:46 PM
I'ts almost time for you to begin your wonderful Disney trip! Have a terrific time! :mickey: