PDA

View Full Version : Pirate and Princess Party

Catzle
02-02-2008, 08:44 PM
I see they are having a pirate and princess event going on in May while we are there. Can someone tell me what they thought about this and what's different than just going to the park. Also when can you get tickets? We would go May 9th.

Catzle
02-03-2008, 12:18 PM
I was just told that the Pirate and Princess is only through March. I thought I read through May. OH well wishful thinking I guess.

merlinmagic4
02-03-2008, 02:18 PM
No, if you check out Info Central here on Intercot they have the dates through June, I think. We are planning around an April date that is posted here but not on the Disney site yet!

faline
02-03-2008, 03:10 PM
We went to one of the parties in January of 2007 and had a great time! I'd certainly recommend it! Do dress up for the event in the pirate or princess attire of your choice!

Catzle
02-03-2008, 06:48 PM
I called to look into this and they told me they only have dates through March? I would love to take my kids but how do I get tickets if WDW doesn't know about it? Where do they sell them and how much and what do you get?

merlinmagic4
02-03-2008, 07:27 PM
They haven't announced the new dates. I asked JohnY (Intercot Owner) and he told me they get the information that they have right from Disney themselves. The cast members on the phone will not tell you of the advance dates until tickets are on sale. Check the MK hours for the days of your trip (and on the Intercot info central) and you will see they close at 7 on the nights that Intercot is reporting the P&PP. Intercot says tickets will go on sale in March for the extended dates.

I was on the phone with a CM and he, too, told me that P&PP ended on March 15th. That's when I asked on here.

http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/pnpparty/default.asp

Catzle
02-03-2008, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the info. I will keep my eyes open for when they release more dates.