PDA

View Full Version : Where is Daisy?

Terk24
02-02-2008, 07:50 AM
Has anyone seen Daisy?? In August we could not find her anywhere including toontown????? DD's favorite character!:cloud9:

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-02-2008, 09:44 AM
We met Daisy in MGM, underneath the overly-large hat, but I believe that she can also be found at the new Tusker House meals in AK.

conwayjohn71
02-02-2008, 10:33 AM
When we were there in June that is they only person that my youngest wanted to see......

We looked every day and could not find her, third day in we started asking city hall, they can tell you when and were every character will be

only problem is the resorts have first dibs on the characters so if a resort needs her she will leave and go there

we went to where she was 3 times and she was not there for this reason or that so I was getting mad since DD was getting frustrated and we were wasting a lot of time

finally we tracked her down to toontown were she was with Donald, we told her handelers our story and they were so nice that they, gave my DD a Daisey hat, which she signed, and a picture frame to put my DD picture with Daisey in, and it was a very nice frame,and if that was not enough, they gave us a piece of paper saying next time we come to Disney that when we go to toon town we get to skip the line to be with Daisey............

My youngest DD still talks about when we go back that the first thing we are going to do is go see her best friend DAISEY:number1:

joanna71985
02-02-2008, 01:16 PM
There are a few places that you can find Daisy:
*Town Square in the mornings (then she is off to Family Fun Parade).

*Hat at MGM in the mornings

*Sometimes she will be in Toontown

*She is at the new AK breakfast at Tusker House

only problem is the resorts have first dibs on the characters so if a resort needs her she will leave and go there

That actually is not true. The only reason why a resort may need a character is for dining. And as for Daisy, she is not at any of the resort meals- so this would not apply to her.

jpH/keD
02-02-2008, 03:12 PM
We will try to do the breakfast at Tusker house next time to get our Daisy fix! :thumbsup: Good info Joanna!!

scootch713
02-02-2008, 03:28 PM
She is in the Family Fun Day parade daily. No autographs, but you can do pompoms with her! My girls LOVE doing the FFD parade!

joanna71985
02-02-2008, 04:41 PM
We will try to do the breakfast at Tusker house next time to get our Daisy fix! :thumbsup: Good info Joanna!!

You're welcome.:)

She is in the Family Fun Day parade daily. No autographs, but you can do pompoms with her! My girls LOVE doing the FFD parade!

I love doing the FFDP. My favorite section is with Horace.

playdead88
02-03-2008, 08:32 AM
yep the only time we have seen daisy is at mgm under the hat or near the hat we haven't seen her at toontown :mickey:

PirateLover
02-09-2008, 09:12 PM
We actually met Daisy back in Dec in Town Square right outside of the Emporium. We also had a goal of meeting her the entire trip. Stalked her in the FFD parade to no avail, and then just happened to see her one morning doing a meet and greet.

Greenlawler
02-10-2008, 02:12 AM
Am I missing something here? Has Daisey stopped coming out every morning in front of the Emporium. We were there a month ago and she was there every day.She has been in the Square pretty much every day for the last two years although she had moved from the center to the front of the Emporum. This apparently has changed...Joanna whats the scoop?

you have to be careful who you get info from. I am not trying to be a know it all or rude, but sometimes what a freindly cast member will tell you is the "best of their knowlege" not the actual fact. I did not mean that to sound "snarky" but I have been told alot of things by CM's tht turned out to be untrue. One time a CM told us that a character would absoltuly not be out. In fact they left to call for us, which was very nice, I must say. He returned telling us that the character would not be out under any circumstances becuase the character had been pulled. The next day that character was standing in front of us in Toon Town. So be careful of the info you get....I have always found persistance pays off.

joanna71985
02-10-2008, 01:38 PM
I haven't heard of Daisy being removed from Town Square. There are days where she may not come out, but she is still technically scheduled there (before going into FFP).

MickeyChick
02-10-2008, 02:50 PM
We just saw Daisy on Main Street two weeks ago.