PDA

View Full Version : LeCellier, O'Hana & Boma, Oh My!

rcaide
02-02-2008, 01:51 AM
I just got off the phone with my sister who is currently staying at Pop and she told me she cancelled her ADRs at LeCellier, O'Hana & Boma. I helped her choose her ADRs at her 180 mark and couldn't believe she cancelled. Instead of O'Hana tonight, they went to Trail's End??? :confused: They cancelled LeCellier for Cape May. I just wanted to vent to someone who would understand how hard those reservations are to obtain. I guess maybe they made somebody's day.

Natazu
02-02-2008, 06:37 AM
Let me guess, they traded their airline tickets for bus tickets too?

DisneyTiff
02-02-2008, 01:41 PM
I hope your sister is not on the dining plan..... O'Hana, Boma, and LeCellier are some of my favorite restaurants. I can't imagine canceling ADRs at any of them for Trails End and Cape May. Don't get me wrong both are good, but not as good. That is just my opinion...

rcaide
02-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Yes they are on the dining plan. They traded one of their meals for breakfast at Tusker House. Granted that was a great breakfast, and we really enjoyed it when we were there in Dec. but not enough to give up ADRs at some great dinner spots.

Love the bus comment.:laughing::rotfl::laughing::funny:

SBETigg
02-02-2008, 02:16 PM
Wow, it's hard to believe you're even related. Your own sister? Is this her first trip?

jpH/keD
02-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Vent away! I feel your pain! My best friend cancelled her LeCellier too????? I just didn't get it either? I hope her cancelations made someone's day magical!! :confused:

rcaide
02-02-2008, 04:27 PM
This is probably her 6th trip. She was just there in September. She is with her 39 year-old-son, and she said he just likes to eat "plain food." She is supposed to be going with me and my husband in December and we are doing the DDP. I told her she better eat plain on this trip because, if she is eating with us next trip, I plan on trying quite a few signature dining experiences, and I won't be trading LeCellier for Trails End. :shake:

princessjojo
02-02-2008, 07:54 PM
:eek: :jaw: :faint:

:medic:

Hull-onian
02-02-2008, 08:03 PM
:eek: :jaw: :faint:

:medic:

I agree with princessjojo.:thumbsup:

MickeyChick
02-03-2008, 01:09 PM
I'd trade Boma to go to McDonalds. I thought it was horrible. Ohana on the other hand, I think I'd sell my left leg for a dinner there.

LudwigVonDrake
02-03-2008, 03:27 PM
I've never eaten at Boma but 'Ohana and Le Cellier are favorites of mine.

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-03-2008, 03:41 PM
O'hana's is one of my favorites! WOW!

Le Cellier I wish I could get reservations for there. Hopefully, next trip.