PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Meet & Greet

LeeAnn
02-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Do they still have it? Till when?

And what are the times?

AZ Disney
02-01-2008, 06:10 PM
Just did this last week and it was great.
From the Disney Visa Website:
Character Meet 'N' Greet
Character Meet 'N' Greet Event offered daily between 1:30 PM and 4:30 PM at Innoventions West at Epcot®.
Must present a valid Disney Rewards Visa Card for admission (limited to 6 people per card).
Each Cardmember group will receive one complimentary 5x7 group photo with Disney characters; additional photos will be available for purchase.
Separate Theme Park admission required.
Operating times, days of week, and appearance of Characters may vary. See Guest Relations for more information.

DigitalDaredevil
02-02-2008, 04:43 AM
I usually take advantage of it once a year, but is there a limit to how often you can get your pic for free? I haven't seen any info on this and was just curious.

Terk24
02-02-2008, 07:48 AM
We go every day for a pic. Characters are our DD favorite part of the trip!!!:number1: When my mom is with, we get two free pics b/c she also has a card.

ljv1975
02-02-2008, 08:32 PM
Just curious if you meet with the characters in private?

I think I read somewhere about standing in line and getting in to see the characters, but I wasn't sure if it was a certain amount of people at a time or one party at a time. :confused:

DDuck66
02-04-2008, 10:12 AM
Just curious if you meet with the characters in private?

I think I read somewhere about standing in line and getting in to see the characters, but I wasn't sure if it was a certain amount of people at a time or one party at a time. :confused:
There is a line, and each party gets to go into a closed off cutained area to meet privately with the characters. We do this every time that we go to EPCOT, and have had different pictures each time. The event is not hurried or rushed, so the line will move slower than most Meet n Greets.

Disneytrotters
02-04-2008, 11:33 AM
We were there in September and asked four different CMs who knew nothing about this. :confused: We even asked at the Kodak place, and no one there had even heard of it. We are going back in April and would love to take part in this. Can anyone tell us exactly where we need to go? Thanks.

PirateLover
02-08-2008, 04:45 PM
We were there in September and asked four different CMs who knew nothing about this. :confused: We even asked at the Kodak place, and no one there had even heard of it. We are going back in April and would love to take part in this. Can anyone tell us exactly where we need to go? Thanks.

It's in Innoventions, I forget exactly which section but I remember we asked a CM outside of the public character place (Character Connection?) and the entry was right across the pathway. We had to go past a display about fire safety and the line was right there. There is a CM standing outside of a curtained off area, and a sign that says something like "Disney Visa Character Meet and Greet."

kaylamag
02-08-2008, 07:03 PM
It's towards the back of innoventions west. There is a sign. Its near all of the video games along the back wall closest to the land.

Tarzan266
03-25-2008, 10:30 PM
Hey, I was wondering what characters are featured for this meet 'n' greet?

kaylamag
03-26-2008, 09:36 AM
I've only seen Mickey Minnie Goofy and maybe Pluto.