PDA

View Full Version : Dragon's Cave of Wonders

LittleDragonErin
02-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, the girl who has everything?
Look at this cave, treasures untold!
How many wonders can my cave hold?

LittleDragonErin presents...

Dragon's Cave of Wonders (http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n94/DDRin/dragonscow.jpg)

You've asked for it...the yellow travel box, the red crates, orange mansion organ, gold ariel, red rocker, purple treasure chest and more...all in one room! Come join LDE in her Cave of Wonders for some singing, (inferno) dancing, jokes, story telling and just hanging out having fun with friends!

You can see it!
You can experience it!
But you won't...
Believe it!
Dragon's Cave of Wonders
Only on VMK

Chescat
02-01-2008, 09:28 PM
I don't believe it. :funny::funny:

LittleDragonErin
02-01-2008, 09:36 PM
I don't believe it. :funny::funny:

Inside joke...that's the tagline from Cirque du Soleil's Ka show in the MGM Grand. I just got back from Vegas a week or so ago and my friends all know I see Ka everytime I go. And everytime I come back they ask me...so did you believe it this time? Hee hee!

WDWfanatic742
02-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Inside joke...that's the tagline from Cirque du Soleil's Ka show in the MGM Grand. I just got back from Vegas a week or so ago and my friends all know I see Ka everytime I go. And everytime I come back they ask me...so did you believe it this time? Hee hee!

Ka is the best Cirque show and probably the best show of anything that I have seen. It's so cool to see how they do everything. Really spoiled us when we went to the rest of the Cirque shows there and they didn't match up as well as Ka :cool:

LittleDragonErin
02-01-2008, 11:48 PM
Ka is the best Cirque show and probably the best show of anything that I have seen. It's so cool to see how they do everything. Really spoiled us when we went to the rest of the Cirque shows there and they didn't match up as well as Ka :cool:

Yeah, Ka was the first Vegas show I saw. Nothing compares. The stage alone blows most shows away. Love was almost as good but I still loved the story aspect of Ka. And as a martial artist and gymnast, I enjoy that side of the show as well. ;)