PDA

View Full Version : using water park option on package

TanyaB
02-01-2008, 02:51 PM
hi all,
I'm in the process of planning my vacation for July and I'm wondering about selecting the waterpark and more option. For example, if I get the 6 day parkhopper with water park etc. option. Do I have to go to the waterpark during one of those 6 days or can I use it as a day outside of the parks (without losing theme park time)?

CleveRocks
02-01-2008, 09:26 PM
hi all,
I'm in the process of planning my vacation for July and I'm wondering about selecting the waterpark and more option. For example, if I get the 6 day parkhopper with water park etc. option. Do I have to go to the waterpark during one of those 6 days or can I use it as a day outside of the parks (without losing theme park time)?

With your ticket, you are entitled to six days of theme park admissions. And completely 100% separate from that, you are entitled to 6 admissions to Water Parks Fun & More places.
You have 14 days from the very first time you use the ticket, to use up all the entitlements on the ticket.

You can use them up in any way you desire. You have 14 days in which to use them all. You CAN go to a water park on the same day you go to a theme park, but you don't have to. You can do a day just at a water park. You can do a day when you don't use any entitlements at all! If you really want to, you could go to one water park in the morning, another one in the afternoon, Disney Quest in the evening and the nightclubs at Pleasure Island for late-night. Doing so would use up 4 of your 6 entitlements.

Just trying to give some illustrations .... :mickey:

Janmac
02-02-2008, 12:25 AM
Is this new? In the past with a 6 day ticket we had only 3 or 4 (can't recall exactly) fun options.

Jan

merlinmagic4
02-02-2008, 01:46 AM
Is this new? In the past with a 6 day ticket we had only 3 or 4 (can't recall exactly) fun options.

Jan

Yes, from what I know they have changed it. We get the 10 day passes (no expiration) and they should come with 10 options the next time we buy them. I believe all of the tickets come with the same number of park days/options (i.e. 5 days/5 options, 7 days/7 optios)

CleveRocks
02-02-2008, 11:22 AM
hi all,
I'm in the process of planning my vacation for July and I'm wondering about selecting the waterpark and more option. For example, if I get the 6 day parkhopper with water park etc. option. Do I have to go to the waterpark during one of those 6 days or can I use it as a day outside of the parks (without losing theme park time)?I just realized there's another aspect of what you said that I should ask about ....

How many times do you want to go to a water park or Disney Quest or the nightclubs at Pleasure Island?

When I re-read your post, it sounds like you're interested in going just once. If that's the case, DON'T BUY the water park option on your tickets. It would be cheaper to buy a 1-time admission to a water park (~ $41) than to buy the water park option on your ticket (~ $50). Know what I mean???