PDA

View Full Version : Teppan Edo

jeddalynn
02-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Does anyone know about a restaurant called "Teppan Edo"? I can't seem to find a lot of information about it but it seems to be at Epcot. Is that right? Is it part of the Disney Dining plan?

MMouse6937
02-01-2008, 11:56 AM
It's the new table service place in Japan at EPCOT. As far as I know they've been open for a few months and are taking ADRs. I'm also pretty sure they are on the dining plan. Check info central on here and they should have info and maybe even a menu! Good luck! :)

AwPhooey
02-01-2008, 11:58 AM
If you're interested in Teppan Edo's menu, check out this page (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/epcot/teppanyaki_lunch.asp) on Intercot.

Rekenna
02-01-2008, 12:06 PM
Hi! We have ADR's there in a couple of weeks. We have never been there before, but the menu looked good. On the WDW site they show the Teppanyaki Dining Room and not Teppan Edo, and on Intercot vice versa. Maybe they are the same thing? I'm thinking it is similar to a Hibachi Grill? I will try to give a report when we get back, maybe that will help you decide?

:mickey:

ginger19
02-01-2008, 12:54 PM
Hi! We have ADR's there in a couple of weeks. We have never been there before, but the menu looked good. On the WDW site they show the Teppanyaki Dining Room and not Teppan Edo, and on Intercot vice versa. Maybe they are the same thing? I'm thinking it is similar to a Hibachi Grill? I will try to give a report when we get back, maybe that will help you decide?

:mickey:

It is the old Teppanyaki that has been refurbished and it does still have the hibachi tables.

Sunshine1010
02-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Teppenyaki has changed it's name to Teppen Edo.

Yes, it's on the dining plan. We used it on Jan. 8th when we ate there earlier this year.

It's a Hibatchi restaurant. They cook the meal in front of you...you will be sitting with other families.

jeddalynn
02-01-2008, 03:21 PM
:D Great! It sounds like fun! Can't wait! Thanks everyone!

MickeyChick
02-03-2008, 01:13 PM
We ate at Teppan Edo this past Tuesday and it was wonderful. It's on the second floor of that first big building in the Japan pavilion. Even with ADRs there was a long wait for a table. It's kind of squished inside the rooms with the hibachi tables but beautiful and simply decorated.