PDA

View Full Version : Incredibles?

jeffbdw
01-31-2008, 07:55 PM
Does anyone know if the incredibles are still around? Last year I had a very upset 4 year old because I waited too long to go back to animation at MGM and we missed the Incredibles. We are headed down again On Sunday and He will never forgive me if we can't meet them this time.

SunnyLee
01-31-2008, 08:25 PM
The only time I've ever seen the Incredibles was during my Marathon race...and in pics my parents sent me of when they went to Disneyland. And I go to WDW quite a bit...sorry. I know this doesn't help.

When you get there go directly to Guest Services for character meet and greet times and who would be there. Good Luck

Darbylew
01-31-2008, 09:51 PM
We see them every time we are at MGM. They
are over at The Magic fo Disney Animation. They are in the Animation play area. I hope
you get to see them. Just ask one of the cast
members when they will be out and where. We
always see them there. :D

GrmGrninGost
02-01-2008, 12:21 AM
Check the Magic of Disney Animation at Disney Studios! When we were there in September, Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone were doing meet and greets inside the building. Also, Remy and Emile from Ratatouille were there! :mickey:

Hayden's Dad
02-01-2008, 08:59 AM
WE also saw Mr. Incrdible, Mrs Incredible, and Frozone at the Magic of Disney Animation in November, but they are not there all the time. Ask one of the CMs when they will be back out it usually is not a long wait. Have Fun

DisneyFreak1313
02-01-2008, 04:14 PM
I was there in Dec and they were still in the Animation Studio.....Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone (usually, appears on his own). I have met them several times there. Good luck!