PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace:Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner?

DisneyFreak23
01-31-2008, 06:32 PM
I am going to WDW in June, and i am thinking of going to cyrstal palace for a meal. My personal fave is their Breakfast buffet, but then again, ive never been there for any other meal. Ok, so what is your favorite meal and why?
Also, what are the meals like, (yes i checked the menu, but i want to know whats delish, and wats not), and why do you like eating there for that particular meal.

Let me know!

-DisneyFreak23

laughingplace<3
01-31-2008, 06:41 PM
I like lunch the most because of the general money-saving rule for a lot of WDW restaurants- dinner is the same as lunch but is more expensive.

You can get the same amount as dinner but cheaper, and if you take the latest seating (I think it's 4 aclock), it's just like an early dinner.

I can't really remember specifics of what's delish- I am a huge fan of the garlic mashed potatos. Since it's a buffet you don't really need to get that much advice- just go and take a little bit of whatever looks good, and then go back for what you liked! :thumbsup:

Remember, they also have soft-serve icecream and a variety of desserts (cake, mini cupcakes, cookies), so you can eat a bunch of those and save money buying them for almost $5 around the parks. :D

tadshome
01-31-2008, 07:42 PM
Dinner gets my vote, we eat there at least once per vacation :cloud9:

kathiep
01-31-2008, 07:43 PM
I had to vote for breakfast. I love their breakfast buffet - it's a must-do for each trip.

alpro2
01-31-2008, 07:44 PM
CP is a breakfast favorite of mine. Never did lunch or dinner there. I don't particularly like big meals for lunch, and with the exception of Biergarten, I am generally not a fan of dinner buffets. I am sure they do a great job with lunch and dinner. Hope you enjoy whichever you choose. :thumbsup:

Wrigley
01-31-2008, 07:49 PM
My vote is for breakfast! I think that it has a great selection to choose from. It's also a bonus to be able to get into the park early and have some great photo opportunities. That's a major reason we choose to go for breakfast!

GrmGrninGost
02-01-2008, 12:01 AM
Breakfast is great! The others are so-so at best.

02-01-2008, 01:02 AM
We've done breakfast & dinner. I chose breakfast because of the plus of getting into the parks before opening. Loved getting photos in front of the castle with no one in the background.

DisneyDD2
02-01-2008, 01:30 AM
I, too, am going to have to say breakfast. I love the fresh fruit. And who doesn't like Pooh and the gang to get your day started?

iammrsnesbitt
02-03-2008, 01:10 AM
I recommend the last seating for breakfast. Not only do you get more character time, but they start the switch over to lunch. We had to put up with only one side being available while they switched, but we were able to eat breakfast, and then lunch afterward! Best of both worlds! We will try that again when we go this summer!

joanna71985
02-03-2008, 08:08 AM
I can't really remember specifics of what's delish- I am a huge fan of the garlic mashed potatos. Since it's a buffet you don't really need to get that much advice- just go and take a little bit of whatever looks good, and then go back for what you liked! :thumbsup:

Me too! The potatoes are the #1 reason why I eat there. I absolutely LOVE eating lunch/dinner at CP.:thumbsup: