PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite character meal?

ltam16
01-31-2008, 01:46 PM
We have been to:

Chef Mickey breakfast & dinner
Garden Grill
1900 Park Fair dinner
Crystal Palace

We'll be doing O'hana next trip.

We liked 1900 Park Fair becasue the food was great. Even my DS age 8 wants to go back because the food was great and he is not into the princesses!

But for characters we loved Garden Grill. We are big Chip and Dale fans and I loved the rotating restaurant and the scenery!

ibrowse17
01-31-2008, 01:51 PM
I agree with Garden Grill. We ate there on our last trip, and really enjoyed it. Having said that, we have equally enjoyed Liberty Tree, CP and CM's on past trips as well.

Hayden's Dad
01-31-2008, 02:24 PM
My favorite is CRT breakfas, but that could be because Snow White started a kissing frenzy that had to be copied by every Princess we saw the rest of the day.

Garden Grill is awesome, the food is great, the service was wonderful and the interaction was fabulous.

JerseyMouse
01-31-2008, 02:29 PM
For the food, Crystal Palace.

For character hijinks, Lilo and Stitch breakfast at the Poly!!

joanna71985
01-31-2008, 02:44 PM
Oh man, this is hard. I have been to CRT (B & L), Norway, CM, LTT, CP, H&V, the old AK breakfast, and GG. But my top 3 have to be CRT lunch, LTT, and CP dinner (in that order). I eat at those every trip.

I plan on doing the new AK breakfast, Cape May, GF (B and D), and Ohana's this summer.

pox24
01-31-2008, 03:12 PM
Cindy's feast at the castle.:thumbsup:

crazy4tink
01-31-2008, 04:23 PM
1900 Park Fare. The character interaction was great, even for as crowded as it was and the food was great (actual ADULT fare!). I will always recommend this character meal as well, because they went above and beyond for my son.

I have an EXTEMELY picky eater... McDonald's chicken nuggets or french fries or PB&J, that's it. Usually I feed him before we go, but given that this was a character dinner, I assumed at least french fries would be on the menu... NOPE! As DS and I were walking around the buffet looking for something he would eat, besides dessert, a CM overheard our conversation and approached us. He asked where we were seated and stated that he would be right there. A few minutes after we returned to the table a large plate of fresh french fries arrived! The CM came by two more times to ask if DS was enjoying his FF and even checked to see if we wanted a refill. We had eaten at Coral Reef :mad: the night previous and had a very unpleasant experience regarding FF, so this was really appreciated. DS got to enjoy dinner and the characters just like the rest of us and didn't have to wait until we got back to MK. :mickey:

GrmGrninGost
02-01-2008, 12:04 AM
It's a toss up between Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner and Chef Mickey's for breakfast! :mickey: