PDA

View Full Version : ?? about Rain Forest Cafe

goofiecrazy
01-31-2008, 01:27 PM
Was looking at the menu on here and was thinking about the pizzas they have there, how big are they and will they feed 2 adults and 2 kids?Or are they one person pizza only?How are the burgers and other food?

kdbianchini
01-31-2008, 02:26 PM
I think the Mojo Ribs are really good. This last time that we went, my mom and I split an appitizer that they have with a little bit of everything on it. That was good also. It had a spinch dip with crabmeat, calamari and southwestern eggrolls.

Tinkerfreak
01-31-2008, 02:28 PM
I ordered a pizza there in Nov. and it was really big. It would have been enough for 2 adults but probably not 2 adults and 2 kids unless you got something else with it. It was really good pizza and I would love to get it again but only if I can get someone to split with me.;)

baby minnie's mommy
01-31-2008, 02:32 PM
They are not personal pizzas, but you still might want to get at least two. Don't know how old your kids are, that'll make a difference also. If they only eat one piece, then one pizza might be enough. We got everyone pizza there for DD's B-day, and were pleased with how good they tasted! We also got the volcano dessert to share (1 per 4 of us), since it's pretty big and we all just wanted a small portion. That was yummy! :tasty:

If you go to the food pictures here on Intercot, they have pics of the Rainforest pizzas. That's how I knew about how many to order for the party. :thumbsup:

Jeff
01-31-2008, 03:09 PM
I agree with the others. 2 would be good for 4 people.