PDA

View Full Version : BBB & short hair

alynno3000
01-30-2008, 08:41 PM
My DD and I are going to the PPP this Tuesday, and I'd love to get her hair done at BBB, but her hair is maybe chin length- in a bob cut for swimming. What in the world could they do that would be worth the $$$? Meanwhile my hair is down my back, I wish we could switch hair for the night : (
Also, she and I are travelling alone- am I the only nut who is bringing 2 rolling suitcases- 1 for real clothes, the other for Disney dresses, capes, shoes, etc? I figure if we're gonna go- go BIG!

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-30-2008, 09:26 PM
We saw some girls with very short hair getting their hair done and what they did is pulled up the majority of the hair and left some in the back (that wouldn't pull up) and it looked really cute actually.

And we do the same thing when we go... Emmy gets 2 suitcases: one for her regular stuff and one just for her dresses, shoes, princess dolls, gear, etc. So no, you aren't the ONLY nut...lol

biodtl
01-31-2008, 04:02 PM
I imagine they could give her the Disney Diva, which has a hairpiece to match their hair color. It might be fun for her to have long hair for a day.

tundramom
01-31-2008, 07:28 PM
It seems that no matter what the length, they gel it down and add their own hair anyway. She'll look cute and have a good time:thumbsup: