PDA

View Full Version : The most rides ridden in one day?

magicofdisney
01-30-2008, 08:24 PM
What's the most rides you've ever ridden in one day? A couple of weeks ago we were at the MK and rode 18 rides. We arrived in the park around 10:30 and left after Wishes and park closing at 8:00. This included stopping to eat for lunch and dinner. It's our all time record. :mickey:

Funforall
01-30-2008, 08:31 PM
Honestly, I've never thought to count. I couldn't even tell you what's normal for us.

IloveDisney71
01-30-2008, 08:36 PM
When we went in December, we rode 16 rides/attractions. It was great. We also took time to shop, enjoy breakfast at The Crystal Palace, & dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern. We also rode BTMR and Space Mt. twice...so would that count as 18? :mickey:

dumbo ears
01-30-2008, 08:52 PM
idk exactly but one time me and my friend rode the 3 mountains at MK all together 12 times

laughingplace<3
01-30-2008, 09:16 PM
It really varies. Let me think of an example day...
One time I went to AK for three hours (we ate and shopped and saw some exhibits) and rode on 3 rides including EE. We went to MK later that night and rode probably 8 attractions. So a typical good day is 11. We've gone with a minimum of 5 rides in one day.

Although we've probably done 8 rides and then with EMH at MK done 9... bringing a grand total of 17! I'm dead serious. We always get good lucks with the rides and parks. :D

Speedy1998
01-30-2008, 09:52 PM
Before the advent of fastpass I used to be able to do all of them. I would get to the park for opening and stay till closing. The combination of fastpass and the lack of a slow season make that difficult to do anymore though. I can still do everything in Fantasyland in my first hour in he park though.

Gottaluvgoof
01-30-2008, 09:53 PM
I can't even begin to imagine. Never counted, actually. I know when at the MK in September, we rode Space Mtn, 5 times in a row after doing LOEMH in Fantasyland. So, basically right there we rode everything in Fantasyland and Space before the park was actually open one hour. We did the entire MK and rode most rides numerous times, because there were no waits. It's kind of bad when you have to walk around the MK wondering what you should do next, since you already did all the rides and most shows. Well, actually, it was rather nice! :D I might have to start counting on my next trip.

Mikey Piano 23
01-30-2008, 11:35 PM
On the last full day my girlfriend and I try to hit all 4 main parks...with that said I am sure we do over 20 rides in total. We get to which ever park has extra magic hours in the morning and then stay until closing w/ extra magic hours. Sometimes over 14 hours in the parks. We are young still 23 and 24 so we can do this. I wonder what it will be like in 10 or 20 years if we can keep up this pace!!!:thumbsup:

BigRedDad
01-31-2008, 04:58 AM
This is definitely not the norm and it has been 7 years since we were there. When the had E-Ride nights, we went to hit all the rides we could in the morning. That was probably 8-10 rides and attractions. Took the afternoon off for pool, nap, and cocktails. Then back to the E-Ride park around dinner. We would get about 5-6 rides in before E-Ride started. Once E-Ride started, you could easily do 5-6 rides an hour. Back then, I bet we did 25-30 rides easily. That includes SpaM, BTMRR, SplM, PotC, HM, PP, Buzz, Alien Encounter, and several others.

Tinkitude
01-31-2008, 12:21 PM
Whew, 18 rides!!! To think we were bragging about riding EE a total of 18 times over three days. :mickey: I can see how you could do that though if the crowds were decent. Gives us something to shoot for next time, if my stomach can hold out.:sick::D

TBY2225
01-31-2008, 01:25 PM
I love questions like this! :mickey:
Looking back on the trip reports from my last 3 trips, it looks like the first day of our first trip with our DD then age 4 in September 2006 we rode 19 rides in MK in one day! This was pretty impressive to me since we took an afternoon nap and had dinner at Chef Mickey's also! We had went for EMH that morning and did 10 of those rides in just a little over an hour. Including riding PP, Tea Cups, Pooh two times each and also seeing Philharmagic, riding the carosel, IASW, and HM!

DizneeFan13
01-31-2008, 06:00 PM
On this past Sunday we were at MK for Breakfast at the CP @ 9, and stayed until about 10:30 with EMH for a total of :confused:

PoTC x3
Tiki Room
JC
Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse

BTMRR x3
Tom Sawyer's Island
HM
Hall of Presidents

Peter Pan's Flight
IASW
Pooh's Playfull Spot

Stich's Great Escape
Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
TTA
Astro Orbiter
SM

20 rides:mickey: It was a full day with DSs age 7, 3, and 18 months in tow, but everyone had a great time:)

magicofdisney
02-01-2008, 10:42 AM
I don't see that too many have gotten more rides than us without using the EMH. It looks like we won this competition. ;) :goofy::mjump: