PDA

View Full Version : ohana breakfast question?

ltam16
01-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Do they have waffles or pancakes at this meal? It did not say on the menu. Ho did you like the character breakfast overall?

dolphinmickey9170
01-30-2008, 09:12 PM
There are Mickey Waffles as well as scrambled eggs, potatoes, biscuits, sausage, bacon and fruit. I loved everything except the juice. I don't know what it was, but it wasn't orange. It was a great meal and we love the coffee.

Jared
01-30-2008, 09:23 PM
Yes, the 'Ohana character breakfast skillet includes Mickey waffles and hot syrup.

:tasty:

01-30-2008, 11:23 PM
I loved this breakfast. The Mickey waffles are so yummy! We didn't have any kids in our party but we enjoyed watching the other kids parade around with the characters.

SurferStitch
01-31-2008, 07:00 AM
We loved the food the first time we ate there in December of 2006, but were kind of disappointed in the food this past December.

The eggs were instant (and very wet), the bacon was undercooked, and the juice tasted like water. It was very easy to tell the eggs were instant, and for $18.99 per person, that should never be.

Character interaction was great, as usual! (Just me and DH)

We wrote it off as a fluke, and will return in May. Hopefully it's back to normal then.

Mom2princesses
01-31-2008, 10:54 AM
We loved this breakfast and like previous posters have said they have mickey waffles and they are yummy! Stitch was fun and he did his antics and kids loved it. The food was very good. We enjoyed it. Have fun!

DDuck66
01-31-2008, 10:59 AM
We have ate there several times and it is one of our favorite Character breakfasts. Stitch is always getting into trouble!!!! I know they have the waffles but I do not think there is any pancakes.

May524
01-31-2008, 11:53 AM
They have mickey waffles. It's a really cute breakfast! However...only Stitch visited our table...none of the other characters, it was only DH and I. I love the "stitch" juice they have! :D

jrpersinger
01-31-2008, 12:18 PM
We LOVE Ohanas Breakfast. Mickey Waffles were great! So was the rest of the food. And we loved the Stitch juice also, even my kids who don't care for alot of juice. Its very similar to DOLEs Pineapple Guava juice.

This is a definate meal for us every trip!

Forgot to mention, the characters were great. Stitch attacked me and made me scream. Didn't see him coming! LOL

jsw123
02-01-2008, 02:21 PM
We loved Ohanas for breakfast. We went in July and the food was delicious. The characters were great. We got Lilo, Stitch, Mickey, and Pluto. All were great, but Stitch stole the show! After signing, he "licked" my daughter's autograph book and pretended to drink my diet coke. She thought it was hilarious! The parade of kids around the room was fun, too. Have fun!

PAT9760
02-02-2008, 04:20 PM
We always make breakfast at O'hana's a part of our last day ritual and this year was no different (December 07). What I did notice however is that this year the mickey waffles were served separately (and sparingly) - though if you asked for more you were given more - but only one at a time.

Catzle
02-02-2008, 07:55 PM
We love Poly breakfast and can't wait to go back in May! Their juice is like mango guava orange, something like that, but we liked it!