PDA

View Full Version : Itinerary Suggestions

VirginiaPoppins
01-30-2008, 07:55 PM
Hello. Brand new here. I am going to Disney World for the first time in 15 years with friends who go every year. I have tons of questions about things to do, places to go, and what to pack, but don't want to drive my friends crazy with questions, so they sent me here. Which forum is best for me to post to for suggestions for our intinerary and such?

Thanks for your help. :mickey:

IloveDisney71
01-30-2008, 08:10 PM
:welcome:
You've come to the right place. I would suggest posting your trip planning questions in the vacation planning forum.
Ask away! I've always gotten great responses to questions I've posted in various forums.
Have fun on your upcoming trip!!!

merlinmagic4
01-30-2008, 08:21 PM
:welcome: You will find so much information here! There is a forum for everything but Vacation Planning is a great place to start! Good luck!:mickey:

wendy*darling
01-31-2008, 02:07 PM
:mickey: Welcome to INTERCOT!! :mickey:

Vacation Planning is a great place to start.
Check out the Accommodations forum for information on the various resorts on property and off.
Dining is a wonderful place to get suggestions and tips about planning your meals.
Theme Parks is full of ideas on how to tour the parks, things not to miss on your next trip- there have been a LOT of changes in the past 15 years! ;)

Peek into as many forums as you want- there's lots to do here. We are a friendly bunch! And even if you don;t have any Disney related questions- check out the Water Cooler to just "hang out." :thumbsup:

DakotaDisney
01-31-2008, 03:54 PM
:mickey:WELCOME!!!:mickey:

Your friends sent you to the right place!

People are very friendly and helpful here!

We will all give you whatever help you need.

adoptionislove
01-31-2008, 08:42 PM
WELCOME!!!!

Everyone here is so nice and helpful. You will love it!!!:thumbsup:

Darbylew
01-31-2008, 09:45 PM
WELCOME TO INTERCOT :welcome::rocks:
You will love it here. No matter what you do
at WDW you will have a great time. Just take
your time in the parks and enjoy all the events,
rides and the magic. :thumbsup::mickey:

VirginiaPoppins
02-01-2008, 06:49 PM
WOW! It looks like I've got some reading to do.
Thanks for all your suggestions I've already been looking through some of the different sections of the website and found it to be really helpful. Our trip is not until the week of the Fourth of July, but it looks like you've got to plan early to get the most out of the experience.

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.
I look forward to seeing y'all on the boards.

:mickey: