PDA

View Full Version : ? about reservations

laward32
01-30-2008, 02:49 PM
If you have not booked your trip onsite or may be staying offsite, when can you make your ADR's. I really want to get the Castle breakfast this year, but I am afraid I won't be able to make the ADR 6 mos out to be able to get one. I might be booked on site by May for a Nov trip, but I am not sure just yet. I really hate for my girls to miss out on the ONE thing they are reeeaaally wanting to do on our next trip. Any help would be great.:mickey:

ibrowse17
01-30-2008, 02:57 PM
As far as I know, 180 days is about the max on how far out you can make ADR's. I am not sure if they allow you to make them any further out, but would doubt it.

wendy*darling
01-30-2008, 03:41 PM
The earliest you can make a dining ADR is 180 days in advance.
You do not have to be staying on site or have a resort reservation to make an ADR.

So, if you know which date in November it would be- call 180 days out, even if you don't have the resort in place yet.

It is a little easier to get an ADR in the Castle these days- since there are 3 meals a day with characters, and Norway has their own 3 meals with princesses. That said- I would still call on that 180 day mark to get your best chances.

Be prepared: You will have to prepay with a credit card at the time of making this ADR.

Jared
01-30-2008, 06:53 PM
You can make reservations whether or not you have a reservation at a Disney resort. The new policy is confusing, and a lot of people have asked similar questions.

Exactly 180 days before you want to dine at Cinderella's Royal Table, call and try to book a table. If you're staying on-site, you can theoretically make reservations for every day of your trip.

I'm having trouble explaining the reservation system, so please post if you have any more questions.

vamaggie
01-30-2008, 06:56 PM
If you have the dates for your trip in Nov, I would call on 180 days from the first day you could eat at the castle and see if you can get something. If not that day, try the next. Phones open at 7am Eastern time so I would start dialing at about 6:57am and plan to hit redial until you get through (my sis even tag teams--her on house line, her hubby on cell and she on her cell too trying to get through) Also remember it is 180 calendar days, including weekends (not just 6 months). Good Luck and I hope you get your DDs wish.