PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Dinner recommendations???

mouse-logic
01-30-2008, 11:38 AM
Anyone had T-giving dinner there?
I think we'd like it to at least remotely resemble Thanksgiving ... and since this is an American Holiday, I'd think it would odd to eat Turkey dinner at the Askerhaus.

Please give me your opinion and experiences.
Looking for suggestions. Thanks

ibrowse17
01-30-2008, 11:44 AM
I would suggest either Liberty Tree or Garden Grill.

gauvin4
01-30-2008, 12:55 PM
I would recommend Liberty Tree Tavern for Thanksgiving Dinner. The theming and the meal are perfect for Thanksgiving. :turkey: :pilgram:

AwPhooey
01-30-2008, 01:11 PM
Though I've never eaten there on Thanksgiving, I highly recommend Liberty Tree Tavern. At dinner, the meals are served family style, so for me, it's exactly like how my family celebrates Thanksgiving! :thumbsup:

mouse-logic
01-30-2008, 01:51 PM
Thanks everyone. Seems like Liberty Tree is the consensus pick so far. And I sort of like that idea.

jpH/keD
01-30-2008, 03:00 PM
We had Thanksgiving dinner at LTT this past year. It was wonderful! However, My DH is very cautious about me getting my hopes up and then I fall apart and he has to pick up the pieces so he made me have a back up restaurant! The 2nd choice was Whispering Canyon Cafe at WL. I ended up getting my adrs for LTT on time so we did WCC later in the week! Both would have been fine,fairly traditional w/ all the typically American foods being offered at both places! :thumbsup: Happy planning and have a great time!!;)