PDA

View Full Version : Any word on the new "Faires Room" at the Judge's Tent

Hayden's Dad
01-30-2008, 10:31 AM
I seem to remember late last year Figment mentioning that one of the rooms at the Judge's Tent was to be closed and refurbished for the "Fairies" to start making appearences. Does anyone know any more about this?

jpH/keD
01-30-2008, 02:29 PM
It seems to me I read something about that while we were at the park last Nov.?? Where is Capt Jessica or Joanna? They might know??? I am subscribing to this thread so I can find out asap! Good question Hayden's Dad!! :thumbsup:

TinkiTime1989
01-30-2008, 02:49 PM
I'd like to know more about this too. I <3 the Disney Fairies. Does anybody have any info??:tink:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-30-2008, 10:42 PM
I haven't heard anything more other than it's still closed for the time being. And I'm friends with Tinkerbell, so if anything changes, I'm sure she would let me know so I can come see her. It's hard to say hi when she flies over me for Wishes!

Maybe Joanna has something, lol.

Besides Kyle, you should know I would let you know if there were any new character happenings! You're my CPIC (character partner in crime)!

joanna71985
01-30-2008, 11:36 PM
Nothing is ready yet. I have heard nothing til at least the summer. It looks like we still have awhile til they make an appearence.

Hayden's Dad
01-31-2008, 09:19 AM
Besides Kyle, you should know I would let you know if there were any new character happenings! You're my CPIC (character partner in crime)!

I know, I know, I am just starting the Compulsive Planning that goes along with all of us Character Anglers.:D

Nothing is ready yet. I have heard nothing til at least the summer. It looks like we still have awhile til they make an appearence.

Oh well I guess we will see them next time.:mickey: