PDA

View Full Version : Narcoossee's on the Dining Plan

glad2shop
01-30-2008, 10:09 AM
I am using 2 credits on the Dining Plan for Narcoosee's. I assume that even with using 2 credits, we will not be entitled to appetizers.

My question is, are the very expensive entrees, like the whole lobster or surf & turf, excluded from the plan?

Also, can you view Wishes from this restaurant?

Thanks for any help. We are very excited to try this restaurant.

SBETigg
01-30-2008, 11:52 AM
No exclusions. Yes, you can get the lobster or the surf and turf on the dining plan. The appetizers are also delicious, and it may be worth sharing one even not on the plan. But no need, because the portions are large and the desserts are really good, worth saving room.

You can view Wishes here, if not from your table (not all tables have great views) they tell you when it is about to start, offer viewing from their own special deck, and lower the lights inside. It's a lovely experience, good food and an attentive wait staff. Enjoy!

Polynesian Dweller
01-30-2008, 12:22 PM
Sherri has said it all but I have to reinforce her comment about the appetizers. This restaurant is one of the major reasons I wish appetizers were a choice on the plan because I'd have one there for sure.

Wishes is best seen from a window side table or the walkway outside the restaurant. You can request a window side table and tell them you want to see wishes when you get to the desk.

DisneyDD2
02-04-2008, 12:14 PM
We went to Narcoosee's last September and loved it. We, too, were on the DDP. The lobster dinner was so delicious. At that time, appetizers were still included and I got a fried oysters app. It was also wonderful. That may be my favorite dining experience I've ever had at Disney. Enjoy!

MauiMouse
02-04-2008, 01:46 PM
We are doing the Premium Dining Plan in December and eating here at Narcoosee's which does include appetizers, entree's and dessert. Looking forward to the surf and turf. :chef: