PDA

View Full Version : Making Reservations for a Large Group

WDWRox
01-30-2008, 07:21 AM
Hi. My question involves the planning of our next Disney World trip for this coming September. There will be approximately 11 of us. When I make the reservations through the WDW system, am I allowed to book multiple rooms and all the ticket information at one time on one reservation? (Actually I may only need to do part of it, if some in our party choose to fly, in which case they'll have to make their own reservation.) This isn't my first trip to WDW (more like my 8th), and I'm also hoping that this year, as with the past few years, they'll be offering the Free Dining package along with stays booked between certain times. Does anyone know if that's likely to occur again this year? We loved that the past few years, getting to eat in places we otherwise probably wouldn't have.

IloveDisney71
01-30-2008, 08:00 AM
WELCOME to Intercot!!!

I just recently booked a trip for 8 family members (myself included) and I made all the arrangements at the same time. We booked two rooms, with tickets, and the dining plan. They did ask for one person's address for each room so they can send the travel information to them.
I was also able to book all of our ADR's at that time.

mouse-logic
01-30-2008, 10:09 AM
We've done 2 Grand Gatherings (2005 and 2006) for up to 15 people. Of course, we used the DVC membership and stayed in a Grand Villa at BWV and three separate villas at the BCV. But the above post is right, they'll just ask for one adult name and address for each separate accommodation to send information.

By the way, have you called the Grand Gathering number to explore your options for special events? Ordered your group T-shirts & Ears? Those are some of the things we did...and each was worth the added expense and effort.

WDWRox
02-01-2008, 07:45 AM
I don't think I'd need to do the Grand Gathering thing, but thanks for the suggestion. Now it seems like there'll be 4 of us who get there a day ahead of the others, so I think we'll need to add one night for the room and one night onto the tickets for us, and then the others will all be the same. I already feel bad for the WDW rep I get on the phone when I try and make these reservations. I'll probably get more confused than they will.