PDA

View Full Version : AbeeNormal's Trip Photo's

AbeeNormal
01-29-2008, 10:37 PM
Please click on this link to see photo's from trip. :photo::photo::photo:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562288939qRaoix

DisneyDudet
01-30-2008, 02:31 AM
Your pictures were great! I enjoyed them so much! What kind of camera were you using? Was it a Kodak, by chance?

Its holding me over until I can go in June. I'm sure Ellen is just LOVING your pictures too!

DisneyLuvRSince76
01-30-2008, 10:06 AM
Your pictures were great! I enjoyed them so much!

I completely agree! :thumbsup:

When 'flipping' through your pictures, I couldn't help but notice how clear they were (especially the Tree of Life) - my pictures never turn out that good!

What kind of camera were you using? :blush:

Also, I wanted to thank you for your wonderful trip reports! They made me really 'homesick' for the Poly :tikki: and WDW in general!

artyboy
01-30-2008, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the photos!

Looks like you all had a fine time!

Rich

BMan62
01-30-2008, 06:18 PM
Great shots! Looks like you had loads of fun!

AbeeNormal
01-30-2008, 07:28 PM
Your pictures were great! I enjoyed them so much! What kind of camera were you using? Was it a Kodak, by chance?

Its holding me over until I can go in June. I'm sure Ellen is just LOVING your pictures too!

Thanks for the great comments

The funny thing is I can't remember who the maker of the camera is, but we hate it because it hesitates so long from pushing the button to taking the picture.

I completely agree! :thumbsup:

When 'flipping' through your pictures, I couldn't help but notice how clear they were (especially the Tree of Life) - my pictures never turn out that good!

What kind of camera were you using? :blush:

Also, I wanted to thank you for your wonderful trip reports! They made me really 'homesick' for the Poly :tikki: and WDW in general!

Thanks so much - I really love the Poly, please see above in regards to our camera. I hope this means you are considering a cruise.

Thanks for the photos!

Looks like you all had a fine time!

Rich

Thanks Rich - I hope you guys really consider going on a cruise with Disney - I know you would have the time of your life.

Great shots! Looks like you had loads of fun!

BMan62 - I hope this means there's a Disney Cruise in your future, I'm an advocate now - Can you tell?

adoptionislove
01-30-2008, 10:23 PM
These are great pictures!!!

We are doing the Land and Sea with a stay at the Poly and a veranda to boot!!!!

Michelle

DisneyDudet
01-31-2008, 10:05 AM
These are great pictures!!!

We are doing the Land and Sea with a stay at the Poly and a veranda to boot!!!!

Michelle

Completely awesome!

Here's a holla from Arlington!!! How'd you like those winds the other day?

AbeeNormal
02-02-2008, 05:38 PM
:thumbsup:

#1disneyfan
02-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Abee -- I would love to see your pics, but I can't access it. Is it me or is there something wrong with the link?

AbeeNormal
02-04-2008, 04:47 PM
Abee -- I would love to see your pics, but I can't access it. Is it me or is there something wrong with the link?

If it doesn't work when you click on it - try copying it into your address bar and go from there.

I'm sorry it's giving you trouble. :(

DisFan01
02-04-2008, 05:11 PM
Thanks for posting these! Very nice pictures, and it looks like you had a great time! :thumbsup:

AbeeNormal
02-21-2008, 06:52 PM
"A million years" later I'm answering the camera question - it's a Kodak Easy Share DX4530 W/5.0 mega pixels. :thumbsup:

BMan62
02-21-2008, 08:08 PM
"A million years" later I'm answering the camera question - it's a Kodak Easy Share DX4530 W/5.0 mega pixels. :thumbsup:

That is a good camera. We have the same one, but just boxed it back up for a new Kodak Z812IS (8.1 Megapixel 12x Zoom w/Image Stabilization)

Can't wait to get it down to WDW and give it a workout! (That and my new Sony 60GB HDD Camcorder)

SgtTigger
02-22-2008, 10:31 PM
Thanks for posting the pics........

They were great looks like you had a great time.......

:cop: :tigger: