PDA

View Full Version : Help!

tink'72
01-29-2008, 08:12 PM
I need your help. Now that I am at my 180 day mark :party: I need some dining ideas. I think one of the best parts of our trip is trying new places.

Here is what we usually do:
Chef Mickey's ( scheduled for 1st day...how can we miss Chef Mickey's )
Crystal Palace ~ any ideas for other great dining places at MK.
Garden Grill ~ I think this year we might try Akershus for breakfast..your thoughts???
1900 Park Fare
Ohana
Cape May Cafe
Trails End
In DHS we usually eat at Hollywood and Vines but want to try something different.

So any great places I might be missing????:confused:

laughingplace<3
01-29-2008, 08:38 PM
You might want to try Liberty Tree Tavern in MK. I am not a fan of LTT and love Crystal Palace :eeyore:, but if you want to try something new, I suggest giving LTT a shot. I have heard all good reviews about it, AND it's character dining, so you won't miss out on that factor.

In DHS, I recommend trying Mama Melrose's or 50s Prime Time Cafe. I have only experienced 50s first hand, but have heard great things of Mama Melrose's. Both sound like good ideas. You might also be interested in Hollywood Derby, however be forewarned they are pricey.

Some personal dining suggestions I can make is the Japanese pavillion's restaurant- I haven't been to the new one yet, but I loved the old one and am assuming that the new one is good. I have also heard Yak&Yeti in AK is great, and I am going to check it out, so that's something interesting.

#1donaldfan
01-29-2008, 10:27 PM
MK == CRT (castle) and Harbor House (CS {very good})
AK == Pizzafari (CS) and Donald's Safari Breakfast (TS)
DtD == Fulton's (TS) and Earl of Sandwhich (CS)

Just a couple of idea's