PDA

View Full Version : WL fridge size

DreaminofDisney24
01-29-2008, 03:53 PM
Does anyone know the size of the fridges at the WL? For example, what size milk could you put in the fridge? Thanks!

A Mouse Fan
01-29-2008, 04:14 PM
I am trying to remember how much we could stuff into it. I think we got 6 small water bottles, some Pepsi cans and a half gallon of milk in it and one time. It's a dorm size fridge...it that makes any sense at all! :cool:

laprana
01-29-2008, 04:38 PM
I think you could probably fit a gallon of milk in the fridge, but you might have to take out the middle wire shelf. I think you could probably fit a half gallon in the door. The WL fridges stand about 2-3 feet tall, if that helps any.

scootch713
01-29-2008, 05:19 PM
We were there in November, in a woods view room, it is small.... I would judge a quart(unless you took everything else out). We had several 20 ounce bottles and some juice boxes, but definitely not a lot of stuff.

KylesMom
01-30-2008, 10:49 AM
We've never had a problem fitting a case of beer, three refillable mugs, yogurt, cheese and a few other snacks in the refrigerators - no matter what resort or view.

If you took out the middle shelf, you should have plenty of room for a gallon of milk and room to spare for a few other things. A quart-size container will fit in the door if memory serves correctly.