PDA

View Full Version : Strange seating arrangement at CRT

Hayden's Dad
01-29-2008, 02:16 PM
Hey guys I need your help.

We are planning on taking Hayden back down to the World in May 12-17. :mickey: And I have gotten all our reservations that we wanted except for CRT. Not a big surprise considering we are only about 100 days from our trip. I called this morning and they said they did have something available at 2:00, but it was a table for 2 and a table for 1. I asked if they would be together and they said it would not be guaranteed. I don't want my DW and Hayden to be together at one end of the room and me at the other by myself. Should I cancel this reservation and hope for a better one or hold onto it and see what happens. Thanks for the advice.

stitchcousin
01-29-2008, 02:58 PM
If you've really got your heart set on CRT, then I would suggest you keep this reservation and continue calling to see if you can get one with all three of you sitting at the same table. If you get it, you can always cancel this one. Though they can't guarantee that you won't get split up, I've never had that happen to us (eaten there three times with separate tables, and they've always sat us right next to one another).

magicofdisney
01-29-2008, 03:17 PM
I definitely wouldn't give up this reservation. Once you arrived, I wouldn't be surprised if they magically have your sitting together. :mickey:

vamaggie
01-29-2008, 04:14 PM
Ok, I know it's magical and all but how exactly do they do a table for one?!?!?!?! I would keep what you got and keep trying for something better. Enjoy!

dolphinmickey9170
01-29-2008, 09:38 PM
I would keep the reservation as we had a similar issue in December. Two families, a group of 4 and a group of 6. Several ressies we made were for two tables. These were not guaranteed to be seated close or side by side. Each time, when we checked in, we were always seated together. Just make sure, when you arrive, you explain the situation. They will do everything they can to help!

Hopefully, we will get to meet you and your wonderful family in May!!:mickey:

#1donaldfan
01-29-2008, 10:12 PM
A table for one ?????? what, is that like a single rider line????? I've never heard of such a thing. I realize some people go solo, but a table for just one at a place like that? It just sounds funny to me.....sorry, maybe it's just my dull sense of humor right now.....ok, so a table for one, would they ask you if you cared to dine with someone else? What if 20 singles had ressies for a table of one....that would be 20 tables that were not completely full?????? am I missing something....should I go to bed???

#1donaldfan
01-29-2008, 10:15 PM
oh, sorry.......keep your ressies......I'm sure something can be worked out upon arrival....have a great time.....we plan on breakfast there in Aug.......:thumbsup: