PDA

View Full Version : Disney music, etc for my ipod

Laughin' place
01-29-2008, 11:32 AM
Does anyone know where I can purchase Disney songs for my ipod ? Ive tried found everything there is on I Tunes, but I want more.
Specifically, I'd like to have the Tailspin and Ducktails themes, altho Im sure there's lots more Id enjoy. Any leads, anyone ?:music:

DisneyDudet
01-29-2008, 11:47 AM
You can do a search for them online, which is what I do with park music. You can find a lot of websites that have music like that, just make sure that you have good virus software uploaded on your computer, just in case!

I just tend to do a Google search. If nothing comes up, try changing your search words a little.

Good luck!

MissT
01-29-2008, 12:49 PM
I bought the Wishes CD at the Disney store at MCO. It is now loaded on my Ipod & one of my most frequently played albulms.:thumbsup:

Laughin' place
02-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Thanks, Dudet -- I found both DuckTales and Tailspin in no time. Really appreciate your help :thanks:

Miss T -- Dont know if you've been to DL, but even if you haven't "Disneyland Park, the Offical Album" is a great CD of ride soundtracks and park music:music:

thank you both for the input. I'll be listening to these tunes (and lots of Disney podcasts) til I leave in 117 days :woohoo:

NotaGeek
02-04-2008, 04:26 PM
The least expesive way is to buy the CD for cheap on Ebay ... then upload the CD yourself. Even with shipping I rarely pay more than $5 per CD ...