PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Bounce Back Offers

tarzan_rocks
01-29-2008, 09:13 AM
I understand that there are bounce back incentive offers to book a future cruise while on a cruise. What types of offers are usually available? Are they good deals? Are there restrictions to the types of cruises you can book? For instance, can I book a three night cruise while on a four night cruise? Is there a time frame for the next cruise? I know some of the WDW bounce back offers limit you to the same time period the next year. Will we have to cruise the same time of year or can we book anytime provided there's availability?

tr

DisneyDudet
01-29-2008, 11:01 AM
Basically, you can book any cruise that has an opening. The going discounts seem to be 10% off the price, plus about $200 on board credit (at least for the 7 nights). You have to put down the deposit while on board.

Nanci from MJ or some others might know more, but that's what I know!

Turk82
01-29-2008, 07:36 PM
I, too, have wondered about this. When I booked my 7-day western (for Nov 2008) I also booked a 7-day eastern (for Sept 2009). I didn't hear about the advantages to booking while on board at that time. Would it make sense to re-book that cruise while onboard and later cancel the other reservation?? How does that work?:confused:

ElenitaB
01-29-2008, 07:45 PM
Turk82, before your September cruise, I would check online to see what the current "going rate" for your November 09 is. The 10% and $200 onboard credit might be offset by the savings you got by booking early.