PDA

View Full Version : Can't Decide............

goofysbabe
01-29-2008, 08:35 AM
We are going to Florida Dec. 26 thru Jan. 2. My aunt & uncle have graciously given us their timeshare so we will have no expenses for lodging BUT, after reading about crowds I'm convinced that I'm gonna have to stay on property for a couple nights so we can use EMH's. So now instead of buying passes for the whole time I'm in Florida I can only go for 3 days. Am I worrying to much do I need to stay on property or will I be able to stay at the timeshare and be able to do anything - PLEASE HELP - need to make ressies soon!

faline
01-29-2008, 08:55 AM
That's an extremely busy time of year to visit Disney World. If you're planing to stay off-site, I'd suggest arriving at park opening and staying for the duration of the day. Days like New Year's Eve day will often close to all guests (including those staying on-site) by mid-to late morning.

WishingStar2006
01-29-2008, 09:44 AM
the crowds are huge during that time and the park does close around 11:00 on Christmas Day and New Year's....but with that said, I'm only talking about MK here...the other parks did not close on those two days this past holiday season.

With that said, however, I did notice that the EMH's during the holidays were NOT as crowded as EMH during other times of the year...I think it has to do with the crowd's being lots of families with little ones who can't make it through until 3-4 in the morning....

Just be patient and arrive at the parks early and you will be able to do everything that you want to do...without spending the $$$ to stay on site since the time share is free!!!! Use your fast passes wisely and you'll be fine.

ENJOY!