PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club Resort questions

crazykids
01-29-2008, 08:31 AM
I may be wrong, but I remember hearing others talk about viewing movies from the beach at the Beach Club. Is this true? If so, when are they scheduled or are they seasonal? Thanks!

buzznwoodysmom
01-29-2008, 09:13 AM
While having Thanksgiving dinner at Cape May Cafe this past November I saw the beachside movie going on and it looked like lots of fun. My kids love these type of things. I asked about it here on Intercot, but most of the replies were either "I've never heard of that" or "I stay at Beach Club often and they do not have a beachside movie". Being that I saw it with my own eyes, therefor I know it exists, I called the resort and learned that this is a fairly new event that takes place everynight (weather permitting) on the beach in front of stormalongbay. There is a movie and a small campfire to roast marshmellows. I forgot the exact times. I think the fire is lit around 7pm and the movie is started shortly after.

Donald A
01-29-2008, 11:04 AM
Earlier in the month I was at the Beach Club and they had a movie at the beach closer to EPCOT every night. Even when there was a special event on that beach, they moved the movie to the beach by Stormalong Bay. I am sure they will provide a movie schedule at check-in.

Jimenyfan
01-29-2008, 05:20 PM
We stayed at the Beach Club over New Years and they had a movie playing each night, we rec'd a schedule at check in with the movie and time listed every night. We never got a chance to watch a movie but it looked like a lot of fun.

splashtest
01-30-2008, 11:41 AM
This sounds cool. I'll have to check it out.:thumbsup:

EmiB
01-30-2008, 02:52 PM
I wasn't aware they did this either, until I was walking from EPCOT to my room and saw POTC3 playing...too cool...