PDA

View Full Version : getting to ohana from Pop

ltam16
01-28-2008, 09:37 PM
I have a 7:55 breakfast adr. Will the buses be running early enough . What would be the quickest--a bus to MK or Epcot and monorail to Poly?

Thanks!

Speedy1998
01-28-2008, 09:41 PM
Buses run that early, Disney wants to make sure everyone makes their ADRs. I think the best way to get there will be bus to MK, and resort Monorail to Poly. You could also take the other monorail to TTC and walk to the poly, but it is about a half a mile or more walk from TTC to Ohana.

One other thing Ohana is very popular, so do not be too suprised if there is a wait when you get there.

šošalyssaluvsmickeyšoš
01-28-2008, 09:44 PM
Take the bus to ticket and transportation and I think you might be able to walk from there.If not take the monorail its gonna stop at contemp and Floridian before it gets to poly

wendy*darling
01-28-2008, 09:55 PM
There is no bus to the TTC from Pop.

Quickest & Simplest:
Take the bus to the MK. Then get on the resort monorail. You will stop at the TTC and Contemporary before the Poly (GF is the stop after the Poly).

MickeyChick
02-03-2008, 01:20 PM
Busses start running at 6 am. Take the bus to MK and the monorail or boat to the Poly.

splashtest
02-05-2008, 04:02 PM
The walk from the TTC to the Poly is a little long. You are better off taking a bus to MK and taking the resort monorail straight there. It will drop you off right inside The Great Ceremonial House. If you walked, you would have to follow the trails, and may end up getting lost.