PDA

View Full Version : Pixar Shorts DVD

Mickey'sGirl
01-28-2008, 02:15 PM
Just wanted to make a little recommendation to everyone who loves short films..... DH recently bought me the DVD of the Pixar Shorts (Up to and including "Lifted" which was shown with Ratatouille this summer). I love animated shorts -- it's where my love for Disney started back when I was a child.... Pixar sure has produced some fabulous stories, and this DVD is a terrific compilation.:thumbsup:

offwego
01-28-2008, 02:31 PM
I loved it as well. I love the shorts and had always wanted a way to "gather them up" as the guys won't just watch extras this was perfect for me.

LarryBoy
01-28-2008, 03:19 PM
Does it have the short for every Pixar movie so far? Are there any new or extra ones? I really want to get this, they are all so good. :thumbsup:

wendy*darling
01-28-2008, 08:37 PM
There are 13 shorts on the DVD, I believe. So that's more than the number of Pixar movies.

There is also a terrific "behind the scenes" segment and some other extras.

An excellent addition to your Disney/Pixar collection. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

RedSoxFan
01-29-2008, 10:05 AM
I bought the DVD for DD11 when it was released. Kourtney said it is funny. I have not seen it yet.

mac badger
01-29-2008, 09:20 PM
yes, i have this and love it. ive always had a special soft spot for "knick knack" since it was the first pixar short i ever saw. and lifted is my new favorite, i love the expressions on the aliens faces, they are hysterical