PDA

View Full Version : Crowds/Weather April16-23?

ltam16
01-28-2008, 12:12 PM
I can't believe we are going back! I am very excited. We just planned this trip last minute with the grandparents. We went May 2006 & August 2007.

Both times it was extremely hot and humid. How will the humidity be in April? I know the temps will be much better!

How are the crowds? It is Spring Break time for us but I'm pulling kids out of school for 3 days to afford the airfare! Because Easter is in March do you think it will be less crowded in April?
Thanks! Intercot has helped me plan the best things.

Strmchsr
01-28-2008, 12:42 PM
Crowds shouldn't be as bad during that time as earlier in the month, but year-round crowds are increasing, so be ready for anything.

As for weather, April is a transitional time so it could be warm or cold. Click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/weather/dailytemps.asp) to go to Info Central and see the weather for your dates for the previous 4 years. That will give you a much better idea of what to expect.

CleveSJM
01-28-2008, 01:09 PM
I think you will have a lighter than average week that week. Easter is so early and most of the spring breaks will be done by then. The weather will be good but maybe a little chilly still for swimming. Great week in 2008, but not in years with a later Easter.:thumbsup:

pogo
01-28-2008, 01:14 PM
You will enjoy both the weather and the crowds during your stay. It is our favorite time to be at WDW. :cloud9:

Enjoy ! :D

lovedisneyworld
01-28-2008, 07:18 PM
We went the third week of April 2007. The crowds were crowded but Easter was the week before and some schools were still having spring break, but it definitely was not as crowded as the summertime. The weather was great. It got hot during the days but we needed jackets for the early mornings and evenings. There were times that it was too chilly to go swimming, but overall, the weather is very comfortable. You picked a great time to go!