PDA

View Full Version : Trip To The World 1/10-1/20 Part 6

BeccaO
01-28-2008, 10:31 AM
Today is Tuesday Jan 15th and we are heading over to Disney's Hollywood Studios. When we enter the park we catch a couple of the street performers coming out and we stand and watch them for a little while. We then decide to head to The Muppets 3D Movie. We have always enjoyed this, but trying to keep 3D glasses on a 13 month old doesn't work!!!! Oh well, we still enjoyed ourselves. After we came out of the movie, I wanted to see Lightening Mcqueen and Towmator, so we headed over there, I didn't really want my pic taken, but just wanted to see them. The line was reeeeeeeeeeeaaallly long.

We then started walking and we saw Mulch, Sweat and Sheers. They are really good and it seemed like a lot of people were enjoying their music. After this we decided to head over and do Voyage of the Little Mermaid. We encountered a really rude tour group of Brazilian teenagers when we entered the theater. They act like they don't understand the CM's english, but you know darn well they understand. We found out last year that Brazilian kids are off school this time of the year and their parents don't feel like dealing with them, so they ship them off on these tours. We found out all week long how rude they can be. Totally oblivlious to what is going on all around them, either that or they just don't care.

After this we decided to head over to the Tower of Terror, my husband convinced DD7 that she should try it, even though she didn't like RRC.:( While they were on TOT I strolled through some of the shops while DS1 was napping in his stroller. I bought some of the shortbread cookies, oh boy, those certainly are tasty!!!! After they came out of TOT, and I saw the look on DD7 face, I knew she didn't like this ride either!!! ;) No crying, but no smile either!!!

By this time it was time to grab lunch, We decide to meet my parents and my sister at 50's Prime Time. We did not have a ressie, but we decided to give it a try anyhow. They could get us seated in approx 20 minutes!!!! Yippeeee!!! The meal was ok, not as great as I remember it, but it was not bad either. Our waiter was great, played the part well!!!!

After lunch, we decided to head back to the GF for some rest and relaxation, and DD7 needed to write in her journal and do some homework.

After naps we headed over to Epcot to see Illuminations. We walked around World Showcase for a bit until it was time for the fireworks. We love these fireworks!!!! After this we headed back to the GF, we took our time walking out because we figured it would be a mad dash for the monorail, but when we got out there, the monorail was empty!!! We had an entire car to ourselves!!!! Stay tuned for Day 6!!!!

dolphinmickey9170
01-28-2008, 10:48 AM
Sounds like a great day. Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

slegrant
01-28-2008, 11:29 AM
Glad you are having a great time, enjoy the rest of your trip.

faline
01-28-2008, 11:56 AM
Prime Time is always so busy, I was surprised you were able to essentially walk in!

mudpuppysmom
01-28-2008, 06:15 PM
Glad you guys are having a great time!!

I wanted to comment on the tour group......we began our trip on Wednesday the 16th and as we were in line to enter Muppets there was a group in front of us and one behind us. This one kid kept encroaching on my personal space.....the third time she brushed my arm I turned around and asked her, "Are you with this other group?" She just looked at me like she didn't speak English and also like I had six heads......then she said VERY SMARTLY, "Um, NO".....I then told her to not get so close to people and we continued through the turnstile.

Anyway, I'm glad you guys are having a wonderful vacation!!

pdrlkr
01-30-2008, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

RedheadWriter
01-30-2008, 04:00 PM
Another great day! :)

Bethis26fan
02-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Sounds like another great day. Thanks for sharing.

DizNee143
02-07-2008, 04:36 PM
another good day...at least your daughter is willing to try all these rides to see if she does like them or not!! :mickey: