PDA

View Full Version : Pirate and Princess Party Dates

merlinmagic4
01-27-2008, 08:08 PM
I was just on the phone with a Disney CM trying to make a BBB ressie before the Pirate and Princess Party on 4/23 (saw the dates in info central). The CM told me there was no P&P party on the 23rd and that they ended on March 15th. I just looked at another site and they show it ending in March, too. How do you guys have the advance dates and can I count on them?

John
01-27-2008, 08:26 PM
This sort of thing happens all the time but the information we get is as correct as humanly possible.

The info we have comes straight from Disney and sometimes, Cast Members don't see the same info we do - believe it or not. In this case, tickets aren't released into the system so they are told that they are not available - and that the last date they can see as available is the 14th I believe.

As mentioned on the info central page...

Tickets for party dates beyond March 14th are expected to go on sale at a later date.

So, as things grow closer and the tickets are available, we'll announce it here.

Darbylew
01-27-2008, 10:43 PM
I saw some where that the P/P party ends on
March 14 but then I saw where they are going
to have some later dates but when I called
WDW the cast member says they don't have
those dates. I am going to keep checking as
we are going the first week in April and would
love to attend one of the parties if possible. We did go last year and really did enjoy it. I
hope they will give some later dates.

merlinmagic4
01-28-2008, 07:22 AM
As mentioned on the info central page...

Tickets for party dates beyond March 14th are expected to go on sale at a later date.

So, as things grow closer and the tickets are available, we'll announce it here.

Thanks and yes I did see this on the page. I wasn't calling for party tickets. I was calling to make a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique appointment for my daughter before the party. I'm assuming since Intercot posted the information that I can go ahead and change my itinerary and make that appt. for the 23rd. Thanks again!

Meredithb
02-06-2008, 10:02 AM
The april tix are now on sale... i got mine this morning. the cm said they would not be available on the website until 2/16....yippie:thumbsup: