PDA

View Full Version : DD's Birthday trip to florida day 2

tinklover
01-27-2008, 06:46 PM
Ok we are up and on the road by 5:30 at the lastest. another day of hardly any traffic and we are again making great time. we decide to stop for breakfast in southern Ga. We wanted to wait out rush hour in Jacksonville,Fl.
We pull off of 95 and stop at a waffle house. the people there were frightningly freindly lol. we have a great breakfast and get back on the road. Our plan worked we hit Jacksonville and no traffic hardly at all except the usual contruction confusion.I start to see signs for Disney and I ask if we can stop there for the day and the DBF just gives me a look. I know that look and I know the answer is no:(. It's ok we are going back in June:D. we arrive at my mom's ahead of scedule at 1:28 and my Birthday girl is so happy to be here for her birthday. my yougest DD walks in and does not even hug my mom she goes and looks for her cats lol. we get all the hugs out of the way and I then try to get he girls to lay down and rest while my DBF runs to the store for some groceries for dinner. He decides to take the youngest with him. Dinner was great. Nothing Like mom's home cooked premade Walmart Pizza lmao. My brother gets home form work and we hang out and talk and he shows us his Wrestling Dvd's ( he is doing so well). I send the DBF to bed around 11:30 as he is falling asleep on the couch. I then stay up watching 300 with my brothe rand talking and i realise it is 4:30 in the morning OMG i have been up for over 24 hours. I tell him i have got to get some sleep and i will see him later in the morning when we wake up. Day 3 next.