PDA

View Full Version : No Pirates and Princess on April 23rd?

merlinmagic4
01-27-2008, 06:22 PM
I just got off the phone with Disney to book a BBB appointment for 4/23 before the P and P party. He told me there was no party on the 23rd of April and that the party ended on March 15th. He asked where I got the information and I said I was looking at Intercot. I asked if he had heard of it and he said no and that it was an unauthorized site :D

Anyway, who is right because he did have a 4:30 appointment available on that night.

Next question, if he is wrong is it crazy to try and do BBB at 4:30 before the party (and still be done in plenty of time) or should I do Downtown Disney around noon and head to MK after?

playdead88
01-28-2008, 06:43 AM
you know i have called several times to get tix for that same april date and have been told several things by several cms that range from: "i can't confirm that the p&pp will be on the extended dates i can only confirm that mk is closing at 7pm on those dates for a scheduled event" to: "the only dates i have run through march 14th, i have no idea about any p&pp after that" then just yesterday i talked to a cm who told me to keep checking the website and calling weekly the tix will go on sale soon - so i don't know - it certainly is frustrating while you're trying to plan a vacation i mean all i want to do is give them more money :spend: good luck in your quest for the tix - i will post if i have any luck :mickey:

DisneyWhirled
01-28-2008, 09:59 AM
Same thing I've heard. I read on several sites that the P&PP goes through May, but cannot get a CM to confirm. In fact, the other night a dining CM was adamant that there were no P&PP in May, and that the 7pm early close was for a special corporate event.

I let it roll off my shoulders, and am continuing to plan for my May P&PP. I hope they are wrong!

merlinmagic4
01-28-2008, 10:11 AM

I let it roll off my shoulders, and am continuing to plan for my May P&PP. I hope they are wrong!

Yeah, I'm going to go with April 23rd. I'm going to go ahead and schedule the BBB appointment for my daughter and hope it works out! I was so surprised that they had a 4:30 open at MK (although now I've decided on doing it earlier at DD) on a P&PP night but as it turns out no one really knows it is a P&PP night :) This might work in my favor! I need to get on the phone!

tys_mommy
01-29-2008, 10:13 AM
I'm still planning on attending the P&P on 4/23 as well, I've been told many things by different CMs so as of now we are still planning it as a go. If the party is not offered then we'll just rearrange our schedules and do a park that day. As for the BBB reservation - I'd go ahead and book it and if it's really important for you to do the BBB regardless of the P&P then make another reservation for later in the trip and cancel it once the P&P is confirmed (or cancel the 4:30 on 4/23 if it's never announced).