PDA

View Full Version : Splash Mountain seating?

Evan52
01-27-2008, 04:19 PM
Just wondering how Splash Mountain's seating arrangement is? I've read there are dividers in between each person so this sounds to me a bit like the Ripsaw Falls attraction at IOA.

I'm 6'3 so I'm asking because I want to see if I will have any problems fitting in Splash Mountain. I have long legs. If I got up there and couldn't fit I'd be pretty embarassed.

DisneyLuvnNooks
01-27-2008, 05:47 PM
I am 6'6" and there is no problem fitting, it is a little tight on the knees but I just turn a little bit sideways. There are no dividers, it is just two seats side by side.

NotaGeek
01-27-2008, 08:11 PM
Just wondering how Splash Mountain's seating arrangement is? I've read there are dividers in between each person so this sounds to me a bit like the Ripsaw Falls attraction at IOA.

I'm 6'3 so I'm asking because I want to see if I will have any problems fitting in Splash Mountain. I have long legs. If I got up there and couldn't fit I'd be pretty embarassed.

I am 6'6" and there is no problem fitting, it is a little tight on the knees but I just turn a little bit sideways. There are no dividers, it is just two seats side by side.

Splash Mountain at Disneyland has dividers between the seats (bobsled style), not side-by-side configuration. I am 6'1" and there is room for legs ... I have seen some bigger people that have a hard time fitting between the seat and the front divider (I am not small, and I fit fine) ... if you are concerned about your legs you can request the back seat which is a side by side and seems to have more leg room!

The first picture is Disney World, the Second is Disneyland (the logs aren't small!) :mickey:

Evan52
01-28-2008, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the information! It looks like I should be fine but if I have a hard time I'll take your advice and request the back.

MegaDisney
01-28-2008, 07:38 PM
You can slide your legs along the sides so you should have no problem.
You won't even have to bend your knees if you don't want to, the dividers don't go all the way to the floor, they are on the seats only.

SignguyTom
02-01-2008, 11:48 AM

I know exactly how you feel, except I'm 5'5" and have never even thought about it. :D