PDA

View Full Version : Buffets in Epcot

junedis
01-27-2008, 10:03 AM
Does anyone know which restaurants in Epcot currently serve buffet style meals?---Thanks:mickey:

sassafras
01-27-2008, 11:30 AM
The Biergarten in Germany does. Also, Cape May at the Yacht and Beach Club does and that's real close to Epcot. Go out thru the International Gateway and you can grab a boat or walk about 5 minutes to get there!

ibrowse17
01-27-2008, 11:31 AM
The Beirgarten at Germany serves a buffet, and is excellent:thumbsup:

brianlw71
01-27-2008, 12:25 PM
Princess Storybook Breakfast in Norway and Garden Grill in The Land as well.

lockedoutlogic
01-27-2008, 12:44 PM
Garden Grill is family style all you can eat in a rotating restuarant...it also has farmer mickey mouse and friends

Biergarten is buffet and features a concert from an umpah band....very nice IF you like the german food....very heavy on sausages...mayonaise based salads and sides....sauerkraut..e.tc.

Akershus is buffet...but I won't say too much as i don't really care for its offerings.

DizneyRox
01-27-2008, 02:14 PM
That got me thinking, there can't only be 3 "buffet" type meals in Epcot, but I think everyone is right with what has been said already...

Germany is YUMMY! I'm sortof sure (you just never know) that you'll find something on the menu that appeals to all. They have some great chicken and pork as well as the "sausage" type meats. There is soup as well and some great apfelstrudel for desert.

And of course, the liters of beer!!!!! Can't forget the beer!

01-27-2008, 10:13 PM
Tried Biergarten for the first time last year and it is one of our favorites now. Food was great and we loved the music and the whole atmosphere.

Crow
01-27-2008, 11:05 PM
Akershus used to b one of my favs...then the Princesses invaded & the Hot Bordt went away...i gave it another shot last yr, but probly wont again.
Biergarten....well its filling & theres :beer:
think ill give Garden Grill a try in Feb