PDA

View Full Version : U2 3d

alpro2
01-27-2008, 08:02 AM
Saw U2 3D last night at the Imax theater. The 3D effect was spectacular, and the Imax experience was incredible. It was like being on stage with the band. :thumbsup:

Mickey'sGirl
01-27-2008, 09:47 AM
Saw U2 3D last night at the Imax theater. The 3D effect was spectacular, and the Imax experience was incredible. It was like being on stage with the band. :thumbsup:Very cool. This just opened in Toronto this weekend too. Did you all flip your cell phones to bring on an encore when it was all done? :rocker:

Ian
01-28-2008, 11:32 AM
I have to figure out when/if this is coming to a theater near me. I really want to see it!

DanDisney
02-18-2008, 10:56 PM
This film looks awesome! Right now its only on imax 3d screens but is coming to regular theaters with 3d screens on feb 22(fri). I would love to take my gf to this because shes such a HUGE u2 fan and i like them myself! It is going to play 5 miles from me! I am definetly going to see this! Cant wait:blush:

PirateLover
02-19-2008, 12:06 AM
I just saw a preview for this finally. I realized (duh moment) that it was from their most recent tour which I saw live. I don't know if I'll go to the movies and spend the money on a 3D Imax show (They usually cost around $15) considering I spent about $80 to see them live. It was a great show though.

Emily
02-24-2008, 10:28 PM
I just got home from checking this out (finally), my brother took me as a birthday gift. It was very cool!!! :thumbsup: I saw U2 twice on the Vertigo tour, and while seeing them live is obviously much better, this movie was pretty neat. The 3D was cool without being obtrusive, it just added depth to the picture. My only complaint is that it was too short! I wanted more.

It just makes me want to go see them live again! Sometimes I forget what an unbelievably amazing band they are and how much I love them. Truly one of the great, enduring rock bands of my generation, I think.