PDA

View Full Version : RedheadWriter's Jubilant January Journey Day 4 Jan 26

RedheadWriter
01-26-2008, 09:10 AM
I have started the melancholy last day here in my second home. Dad has just left and mom,me and Tim are in the way to AK.
Some of you asked in other reports if typing on the Sidekick is hard. My answer is -your thumbs get quite a workout! I do these reports as time allows as I wait for whatever I have planned. Right now I am typing waiting for the bus to AK in front of Pop.
I left off the last report waiting for Tim. We have been talking for 2 months now so this was a very exciting meet for me. We met at the Well and it was so wonderful to finally meet as big a Disney nut as me! We stayed at MK and did TTA, Buzz, POTC, HM and ate at Columbia House. Then took the monrail to Epcot. We spent the most magical night together doing all of the things we planned. Pictures to follow. Let's just say I know I have friend for life.
The weather yesterday was ideal.
Crowds are heavier than I have ever seen this time of year. Lines are not so bad but there are people everywhere. I have seen some dance groups/cheerleaders too. Lots of tour groups with matching shirts and flags.
Weather today as I wait is cool- I have my Patriots sweatshirt on.
Speaking of which, Tim and I set tongues wagging. As most of you know I am a Patriots fan. Well Tim is a Giants fan. We each wore our gear for our teams. We got about a dozen comments asking "what is this? " My answer was to say "we were friends before I knew he was a Giants fan" It was neat to get the attention we did.
Anyway folks......I am off to start my day. I will write more later if/when time allows....my chariot to AK has arrived.
Rachel

MauiMouse
01-26-2008, 09:19 AM
Have a fun day at Animal Kingdom. :mickey:

tinkerbell04
01-26-2008, 09:28 AM
Enjoy your last day!:mickey:

pogo
01-26-2008, 12:16 PM
I'm sitting here with my Eagles Sweatshirt on as I read this. :shake: I'll never understand Giant's fans. :blush:

Hope you have as much fun as I think you are having and I can't wait to see your pictures. :D

Hair_Razor
01-26-2008, 01:28 PM
They used to have a commercial on ESPN during college football and there was a guy wearing an OSU shirt:number1: making out with a girl wearing a Michigan :ack: shirt and it said something like "without sport this wouldn't be gross" it was hilarious because before that came up my husband and I in unison went eeeeew!:ack: Anyway glad you found a kindred Disney spirit at the Mouse House!!:mickey: Enjoy your final day!

SBETigg
01-26-2008, 01:48 PM
Wow, that flew by! Stay longer so you can keep reporting and consider it a public service? No? :mickey: Wouldn't it be nice? Enjoy the day!

dolphinmickey9170
01-26-2008, 06:10 PM
This is so much fun to read. Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

faline
01-26-2008, 06:45 PM
Sorry your trip is almost over!

pdrlkr
01-27-2008, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

DrWorm2008
01-27-2008, 10:06 PM
I can't begin to describe the amazing and magical time I had at the Mouse House this weekend....so I won't even try. :mickey:I will say that a little pixie dust goes a LONG way, and I have made friends and memories this time around that have changed my life as I know it forever. :balloon:

Bethis26fan
02-08-2008, 11:47 PM
sounds like you had a great evening, i hope your day at AK was just as good.