PDA

View Full Version : Reservation Question

WDW1985
01-26-2008, 03:06 AM
Hi Everyone,

We'll be going to Disney next month with my family and we already made dining reservations some time ago. Now we have 2 other people that may or may not be there on a few nights. Will the hosts ever make accomodations to help fit more people if the need should arise? :confused:

Thanks!

wdw1985
:mickey:

laughingplace<3
01-26-2008, 03:22 AM
The system will have your priority seating at a four person table:secret:. It also depends on how busy it is-they might not be able to find a table that can accomodate your number of guests.

The best thing to do is to make reservations for your family plus the two. If they decide to join you, you won't have a problem. If they don't, a highly doubt they will care, and even if there is a problem you will probably only have to wait an extra 10 minutes: I have done this before. If the party turns out being minus two, they won't care.

Good luck! :mickey:

Strmchsr
01-26-2008, 08:52 AM
They are extremely strict on the ADR number due to fire code, etc. They wouldn't even let me add my DS2 when the CM 6 months previously had entered us as a table of 4 instead of 5. We had to change the the time completely. So, I would suggest you get them their own ADR and not rely upon a "non-busy" moment where they might could fit you in.

pilk
01-26-2008, 09:14 AM
A couple years ago we tried to make reservations for two but where told no seats were available. When we got to WDW we tried again, still no tables available. The CM then made a reservation for three and told us to tell the restaurant CM that the third cancelled at the last minute. Once at the restuarant no problems. We got seated at a two person table.

If there is possibility that you may have more in your group then I would try to increase the number for the reservation. If they don't show then you still have your time slot.

Natazu
01-26-2008, 10:25 PM
I agree. Go ahead and make your reservations for six. You can use a reservation for 6 as a group of 4 but not the other way around.

DANAM
01-27-2008, 10:19 AM
This happened to us a couple years ago. My family decided to go then my aunts family deceided to go with us. I had to completly change my ADR's. I lost my good times and I had to switch up the days so we didn't eat at 9 o'clock every night. So this time my aunt said she might come so I made ADR for a table of 4 and a table of 2 at the same time. That way we don't take up all the ADR's. So if you can't get a table for 6, which can be hard, try adding a table of 2 at the same time. And make sure they add to both ADR you would like to be seated together. The cast member I spoke to said it was important to add it to the ADR and not to just say it when you walk up.