PDA

View Full Version : Recycling?

rubato
01-25-2008, 09:29 PM
I'm sure there is recycling at the fort, but which materials do they have recyling for? Don't want to have to cart back my plastic and stuff, but will if I have to. Thanks.

MiaBella
01-25-2008, 11:22 PM
Well on wednesday @ MK my husband went to go put a recycle in the bin and a guy was tossing garbage. It was all going in the same container :/ He told him doesn't matter.

Figaro
01-25-2008, 11:39 PM
The Fort is a Green Lodging Resort, so we do recycle. I know for CMs, they allow us to recycle paper and plastics. I'm not sure of exactly what else they allow guests to recycle. You could give front desk a ring and they'll certainly know. :mickey: :thumbsup:

LONESTAR
01-26-2008, 12:45 AM
At FW in the loops they have bens to put cans,plastic,glass and news papers in.

ibrowse17
01-26-2008, 08:28 AM
At FW in the loops they have bens to put cans,plastic,glass and news papers in.

Agreed. They have seperate bins for different types of recycling items. I have placed paper in one and plastics and glass in another. Those bins always seem to have items in them, so many others must be helping out as well:thumbsup:

wendy*darling
01-26-2008, 03:49 PM
It was all going in the same container :/ He told him doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter because the recyclables are sorted out back stage. In the MK, this all happens in the utiladors.
They found that guests don't really pay attention to recycling as much as they should- putting garbage in the recycle bins and recycling in the garbage bins- so they just do it themselves. Part by machine and part by hand. :eek: Wouldn't you love to have THAT job!

But yes, at FW there are separate bins to segregate your trash. So you won't have to cart all the plastic back home again! :thumbsup: