PDA

View Full Version : How are the children's menus affected by the changes in the dining plan???

ldc12377
01-25-2008, 04:10 PM
We are considering a trip to WDW this June. On the last two trips we used the dining plan. Now we are trying to figure out if we want to use it again. I'm not too happy with the changes in the plan; however, the benefit of prepay for our meals is a big stress-reliever to us since we are on a budget. Knowing that part of the trip is taken care of beforehand helps us relax while we are there instead of worrying about the money we are spending every time we eat.
Here's my question: I know that appetizers aren't included in the adult meals any more but what about the kid's meals? My kids never liked the complete meals that the restaurants had so they always did the meals with the choices. Will they still get their appetizer (even through I wouldn't really consider them appetizers)? There isn't much food with the kid's meal when the appetizer is included, without it, I don't think my kids would even begin to get filled up at they meals.
Any info would be great!!! Thanks!!!

DANAM
01-27-2008, 10:31 AM
I have not heard anyone talk about this. I agree there really is not enough food for the bigger kids 7 8 9. My kids are 5 and 3, my 5 year old normally eats all if not most, and my 3 year old just doesn't eat. I can't imagine the kids meal without the apps. Hope someone can answer this for you.