PDA

View Full Version : DisneyQuest

kaylamag
01-25-2008, 03:15 PM
We leave tomorrow for Disney and i was wondering if you have to pay for the games at DisneyQuest or are they included with the price of admission. I saw on the video alot of arcade games. It seems like it could get pretty expensive if you have to pay for all of these games. Thanks.

caryrae
01-25-2008, 03:18 PM
I believe everything is free but food at least it was last time I was there. I do remember there was this booth where you could sing a silly song and I think you had to buy the CD if you wanted it but that may not be there anymore for all I know.

kaylamag
01-25-2008, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the info and the quick reply.

TBY2225
01-25-2008, 03:23 PM
Just went last weekend. All the games and rides are free with admission. The only things you have to pay for is if you want to buy the toy you make at Syd's station or the CD at the music station. Other than that they do have food and gifts for purchase.

caryrae
01-25-2008, 03:23 PM
DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park

DisneyQuest, is the first ever indoor interactive park. Climb aboard a river raft, grab a paddle, and shoot the rapids in a virtual world. Jump into a motion simulator and ride a roller coaster of your own creation. Fly a magic carpet through the bazaars and alleyways of the distant past, and much, much more.

Hours of Operation:
Sunday -Thursday: 11:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 11:30 a.m.- Midnight
Hours may vary during the busy season.

Admission:
Adult - $31 plus tax
Children - (3-9) $25 plus tax
Children - (under 3) FREE
Prices subject to change without notice.

• Children 9 and under must be accompanied by an adult.

• Annual Pass Holders: receive 20% discount on admission.

• Disney Vacation Club Members: 20% discount on admission, 10% discount on food at Wonderland Café and FoodQuest, and 10% discount on select merchandise at DisneyQuest Emporium.

• Disney Quest Emporium offers 10% discount on select merchandise for The Disney Club, Disney Vacation Club, Annual Pass Holders, and Seasonal Pass Holders.

• DisneyQuest is now included on the Ultimate Park Hopper Pass for Walt Disney World Resort Guests. You'll receive complimentary admission throughout your stay.

• Price includes one day admission and unlimited play on all DisneyQuest attractions and games (excludes prize play games.)

• Strollers are not permitted inside DisneyQuest and may be checked for free.